Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ask Cryptic: February Edition! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=198033)

Archived Post 01-20-2011 04:55 PM

Ask Cryptic: February Edition!

A new month is nearly upon us! This means it is once more time to begin collecting your questions so that I might bury DStahl under the weight of your wonderfully inquisitive minds again! :p

You all should know the drill by now. Post your questions for DStahl here in this thread, and we'll make sure as many as we can are answered.

The answers will be posted early next month on the Star Trek Online web page.

Thanks,

Stormshade

Archived Post 01-20-2011 05:04 PM

What are the first expected changes to PVP and when can we expect to see them hit Tribble and Holodeck?

Archived Post 01-20-2011 05:05 PM

27th Russell....

But the Featured Episodes got pushed back... why?

Archived Post 01-20-2011 05:08 PM

As far as STF's:
I work and have a family I can't seem to set aside 3 - 5 hours in a row to do STF's are there any plans to segment them into smaller pieces? If so when might we see them hit Tribble and Holodeck?

Archived Post 01-20-2011 05:13 PM

Will we see new ways to obtain mk xii items outside of Kerrat in the near future?

Archived Post 01-20-2011 05:13 PM

Iconians

I noticed your work with the Iconians, what long-term ideas do you have for them and when should we expect to see more of them?

Archived Post 01-20-2011 05:14 PM

missing bridge officer races+ other bridge officer questions

Hello,

Any plans for Benzite, Joined trill and Catian to have bridge officer versions? prthaps we could get at the benzites before the promoting bridge officer to capitan

What happend to the random rare bridge officer vendors? not seen anything since july 2010 report.

Please could we see more bridge officers with space traits? almost all bridge officers come with ground traits.

Will we see any new powers being added, there have been lots of suggestions in the forums already.

As part of the bridge officer leveling up per rank, could a standed bridge officer be promoted to a uncomon, and again be promoted to a rare and so on, and each time a random trait is upgraded?

also could a players trait be upgraded too, as when bridge officer to playble captians come, i think most people will play there Very rare officers.

thanks , looking forward to what's coming this year :D

Archived Post 01-20-2011 05:14 PM

You are telling us you want ships from C-Store also be obtainable ingame. Could you make this ingame obtainability also a possibility for other C-Store items like uniforms, ship skins or bridges?

Archived Post 01-20-2011 05:18 PM

Can you give any hints of future special loot sets such as the Borg and Aegis gear? Something for ground combat, perhaps?

Archived Post 01-20-2011 05:27 PM

do you expect the spanish inquisition?