||01-31-2011 10:40 AM
Yes, I'm back. And it's great to be back. For those that don't remember me, I was once a forum warrior that spearheaded several projects here on the forums, the biggest of which was a compilation of player ideas for STO that was recognized by the devs. Sadly, my computer's Power supply died back in June, leaving me without STO. So I decided to take a break from STO and now I'm back to see what progress has been made.
I must say, I'm very impressed with what's been added. A huge percentage of the ideas from my compilation of player ideas have been implemented. I'm especially impressed with the following additions to STO since I last played:
- Sector space improvements
- Dabo and Leeta
- The waveform minigame (which I remember seeing on the forums a long time ago)
- Sliding doors tech in ship interiors (though there still needs to be more customization for Ship Interiors IMO)
I'm also excited to hear about these upcomming features:
- ESD revamp (the screenshots I've seen are amazing)
- The Duty Officer system
- The Ground Combat 2.0 system
Overall, I must say I'm quite impressed with your progress Cryptic. Now if only we could get voiced content, all would be right in the world. Keep up the good work.