Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   The Demon of Air and Darkness (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=199822)

Archived Post 02-02-2011 02:18 PM

The Demon of Air and Darkness
 
Sorry that I don't have a picture of this thing, but anyone else have any clue as to what this terrifying red-eyed monstrosity that Q turns you into is?
And considering that "Demon of Air and Darkness" is an apt description of this thing's physical appearance, could this be, oh, I dunno, an Iconian?!
If it is, well.... ****.

On another note, kudos to the team that's been cooking up all these new critters. It looks like all that work has been well worth it. They all came out fantastic!

Archived Post 02-02-2011 02:20 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Easter Egg?

Archived Post 02-02-2011 02:20 PM

its probably one of the fek'ihri from the klingon pve.

without a picture i wont know for sure, but there are several fek'ihri thats he turns you into.

Archived Post 02-02-2011 02:21 PM

yes the demons of air and darkness are iconians :)

Archived Post 02-02-2011 02:23 PM

The demon that Q turns you into is one of the Fek'ihri minions.

Archived Post 02-02-2011 02:23 PM

Hrm, maybe. I haven't done too many Fek'ihri involved missions. It could be a possiblity. Just wondering why it looks like a red-eyed smokey horrorterror.
Still, I mean.... you can see where my confusion would come in, lol. :p

Edit:
Quote:

Originally Posted by dstahl (Post 3324276)
The demon that Q turns you into is one of the Fek'ihri minions.

Ahhhh, figures. Good grief, that thing is horrible.

Archived Post 02-02-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT01 (Post 3324278)
Hrm, maybe. I haven't done too many Fek'ihri involved missions. It could be a possiblity. Just wondering why it looks like a red-eyed smokey horrorterror.
Still, I mean.... you can see where my confusion would come in, lol. :p

Edit:


Ahhhh, figures. Good grief, that thing is horrible.

It's a lost----- You know what, you should just play the missions bcause they may be the best of any in the game:)

Archived Post 02-02-2011 02:30 PM

Oh, it can really be only so many things, considering its context. And I really do want to play these Klignon missions. It's just a bit of a mission (no pun intended) to get to the higher levels, especially since the main way of Klignon progression, PvP, isn't my cup of tea. I'll get there eventually, though!

Archived Post 02-02-2011 02:32 PM

This is one reason everyone should role a Klink character just to play through the wonderful Fek'ihri episode. We might have fewer episodes, but ours are better :p

Archived Post 02-02-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varrangian (Post 3324320)
This is one reason everyone should role a Klink character just to play through the wonderful Fek'ihri episode. We might have fewer episodes, but ours are better :p

that is very true. also as klinks get the weekly eps which are of a high quality, the content we have is actually of a very high standard. some of the fed stuff at launch was a bit weak in places.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:53 PM.