Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Tactical Officer looking for a fleet to join (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=201296)

Archived Post 02-10-2011 06:00 AM

Tactical Officer looking for a fleet to join

Hi, I'm a casual player that plays as a Vice Admiral Tactical Officer, and i'm looking to join a fleet. I do have some previous MMO experience playing as the dwarf Gargal on Eltharion in Warhammer Online under the The Valour Legion Guild.
I enjoy both both pvp and pve.
So any advice on who and where to join would be appreciated

Archived Post 02-10-2011 06:53 AM

Please take a moment to consider Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.

Archived Post 02-10-2011 07:08 AM

We would welcome you with open arms over at the Canadian Federation. We are currently an active but small fleet that is growing but we are active. We run fleet events for STF's and work towards training our lesser experienced members. We have an active vent server and play a lot together be it mission replay or running dailies together. The most important aspect of our fleet is that we are all friends and are all casual. If this sounds like a good fit to you please click on the link in my signature block and visit our site or message me in game (albers@albers) and i'll be glad to give you more info. Although we are called the Canadian Federation and most of our player base is Canadian we also have members in the UK and US so please don't let our name sway you away from us.

all the best.

Archived Post 02-10-2011 10:17 AM

Hi Street_the_Fighter, please check out 3rd Fleet. We're in an international fleet with over 300 members around the world, this means that when ever you are on, there will be friends on with you.

We are a mature fleet, this doesn't mean we're all old but we try to take a grown-up attitude and that includes attitudes to RL and how this can impact game-time. So you'll Get no pressure from us in that respect. STO is what brought us together, fun is the glue that keeps us together.

Oh yeh, we do STF's, PvE, PvP too (that's the fun bit)

Check our vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1

Archived Post 02-12-2011 01:01 PM

Greetings, we are a casual fleet of people who enjoy all aspects of game play. We are looking for active players of any skill or rank, all are welcome to join. We have a website, use ventrilo, have members in several time zones, so there should be players online to help and group with. For more info about out fleet, feel free to contact any member in game or visit our website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/ for more info.

Live Long and Prosper

Archived Post 03-03-2011 05:48 AM

A Fleet to consider

Hello Street_The_Fighter. HADOUUUKEN! He he. :cool: Our fleet, 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs is a casual, laid back fleet that has fun playing STO together. We are primarily a PvE fleet but have some members who PvP on the side in case you would like to do that. We enjoy helping each other and take pride in helping new players learn STO and level up. We understand our players have real life commitments that come first and do our best to tailor fleet activites for our players. We constantly share laughs with one another and are very social on teamspeak.

If you're interested or would like to get more information, please see our FAQ about how to join our fleet. For more information about our fleet see our website at warpigsmmo.com.

Hope to see you in sector space! :cool:

Archived Post 03-03-2011 04:32 PM

I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.

Archived Post 03-04-2011 10:01 PM

Check out the 528th Fleet!

Hey Street_the_Fighter!

We are a casual-social fleet that is focused on having fun and helping others advance. We have an awesome and extremely friendly leadership that is very helpful.

Again, the purpose of the 528th Fleet is to have fun and help each other out so if you are looking for a fleet with a rigid and strict structure, this fleet may not be for you. And in addition to more members, we are looking for officers who would like to serve at a leadership capacity. After joining, if we feel that you have what it takes to gain a leadership role, we'll take you!

Still interested? If so, please continue reading...

BENEFITS:

* A Team of Experienced and Helpful Officers
Non-Required Scheduled Missions
FREE Vent Server
Fleet Website
Well-Endowed Bank
And more!...

REQUIREMENTS:

Although we are a casual-social fleet, we do have a few relatively minor requirements.

1. Join Ventrilo

As a social fleet, we enjoy working and talking with others. And as many know, typing can surely be a huge pain when trying to complete a mission. Talking allows the team leader to easily direct strategy, which is especially helpful in RAID missions like Infected and The Cure. We have our own server and it is completely FREE to you! All you need is a microphone!

For more information on Vent, visit: http://www.ventrilo.com

2. Apply to the Fleet's Website

528th Fleet Website: http://528th.mmoguildsites.com

Again, focusing on the social aspect, we ask that you apply for membership at our Fleet website. There is a great wealth of information and resources available to you that will help improve your game if you need it. Also, there is more information available regarding rules and Fleet etiquette.

Before you can join the 528th Fleet in game, you would simply need to apply for the fleet on our webpage. Once we receive and review your application, we can meet you online and it will be then we offer you membership into the 528th Fleet.

3. 21+ Age Requirement

4. Be Drama-Free!

Regarding the previous two requirements, I must emphasize that we are a casual and social fleet looking to primarily have fun together. We feel that in order to do that, one must have a certain level of maturity, which is usually brought about with age.

In addition, we understand that drama is inevitable anywhere; however, as a fleet geared towards fun, we ask that you keep the drama at a minimum, if not, zero. We understand that there may be some instances of misunderstandings, but hopefully we can resolve those issues as mature adults.

5. Participation

There are many ways to participate within the 528th Fleet. While our requirements are not very strict, we do ask that you participate in some way, shape, or form. Quite honestly, we think that is what MMOs (and in turn, Star Trek) is all about, which is active participation and helping out.

So while we do schedule times where we can participate in missions like Raidisodes, we are NOT requiring any of our members to participate. If you would like to join us, feel free to do so! The more the merrier! The participation requirements we are speaking of are things like:

>> Bank Actions
If you withdraw something, by all means, give something back. That old saying, "Your trash is someone else's treasure" rings very true here.

>> Ask for our help! And in turn, give help!
There is nothing wrong with asking for help on anything. And whenever you can, try to help someone else out if they need it. Believe us, it makes the game so much more enjoyable.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So that essentially sums it up! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any more questions regarding the 528th Fleet. And again, for more info and rules, please visit the fleet webpage at: http://528th.mmoguildsites.com