Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Please adjust the Cstore Targ to allow feds to claim. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=201374)

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:19 PM

Please adjust the Cstore Targ to allow feds to claim.

This is what it states on the cstore

Pet Targ
(120 Atari Tokens)
A favored pet of Klingons, this fierce companion will accompany your captain anywhere you go! This is a summonable, non-combat pet. Note: Only Klingon Empire characters may use a Pet Targ.

Now during the aniversary, the targ was given out to fed players. Now I think it was a great addition to the loot that was being dropped, but I think that those that have purchased the targ now should be allowed to be able to claim it on their fed counter parts. I did manage to loot 2 myself on 2 of my fed toons, but I think it should be fair that everyone be allowed to have it.

Klingons already get the Sehlat cub.

Anyone care to support this move :D

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
This is what it states on the cstore

Pet Targ
(120 Atari Tokens)
A favored pet of Klingons, this fierce companion will accompany your captain anywhere you go! This is a summonable, non-combat pet. Note: Only Klingon Empire characters may use a Pet Targ.

Now during the aniversary, the targ was given out to fed players. Now I think it was a great addition to the loot that was being dropped, but I think that those that have purchased the targ now should be allowed to be able to claim it on their fed counter parts. I did manage to loot 2 myself on 2 of my fed toons, but I think it should be fair that everyone be allowed to have it.

Klingons already get the Sehlat cub.

Nope life isn't fair, let some things be rare. I got one on one char but not on my others, I'll live without it on them.:p

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapnBludd (Post 3346565)
Nope life isn't fair, let some things be rare. I got one on one char but not on my others, I'll live without it on them.:p

Sorry but this game isnt an elitest game where some have things and others dont.. look at past history, everything is given out to everyone... so it should continue.

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:35 PM

Only if Klingon characters can then claim the Riviera tribble as well.

If they are going to make one half of the retailer bonus (BestBuy) available to one faction they have to make the other half available to the other faction to be fair, don't you think?

:cool:

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Sorry but this game isnt an elitest game where some have things and others dont.. look at past history, everything is given out to everyone... so it should continue.

Heh, I bet myself it would take less than 5 posts before the word elitist popped up, now I have to drink my last 2 bottles of blueberry beer. Thanks for not disappointing me.:)

Like I said I didn't get what I wanted, but I'll survive.:D

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Nope.

I'd rather not.

:D

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:40 PM

I still think Fed Klingons should get access to baldrics and maybe targs. As it stands, their racials can be mostly replicated in the character creator. Everything about their look can pretty much be replicated in the character creator. They should get something unique.

Same goes for any C-Store race that can be made in the character creator, IMHO.

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackavaar (Post 3346601)
Only if Klingon characters can then claim the Riviera tribble as well.

If they are going to make one half of the retailer bonus (BestBuy) available to one faction they have to make the other half available to the other faction to be fair, don't you think?

:cool:

Yes, I agree completely. I always hated that I could use the Borg/Undine tribbles, but not my Riv tribble.

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Captain's table?

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuatela
Yes, I agree completely. I always hated that I could use the Borg/Undine tribbles, but not my Riv tribble.

I agree with this, overall. If Klingons can claim C-Store tribbles, let them use all of them.