Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Star Trek Online General Discussion (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   10 Player Teams (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=201379)

Archived Post 02-10-2011 01:33 PM

10 Player Teams

Dear DEVīs, Iīd love to see a larger max-number of members in teams (at the moment 5), it would be great, if the team cap would be more than 5 (example 7 or 10), because then, there would be a better MMORPG-feeling and it would be more interesting. :D

(sry for my bad english :o)
Thanks, Dominik

Archived Post 02-10-2011 02:00 PM

/signed, would improve the feel in both PVP and PVE :cool:

Archived Post 02-10-2011 02:01 PM

Itīs a nice idea. Hope they change it someday.

Archived Post 02-10-2011 02:04 PM

yeah i would be nice, but they already say that they not want something like raids and player groups over 5 players.
but i think it would be nice for fleetquests, like retaking a planet, siege a base and so on where you can make 10 players teams.
the only thing they are make is with season 4 the Fleet Action joining queve system thats work like the pvp system, so that you can open Fleet Actions for you and your friends.

Archived Post 02-10-2011 02:09 PM

More than 5 in a team ... that would be like a dream come truth!

Archived Post 02-10-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edux
...but they already say that they not want something like raids and player groups over 5 players....

but it would be so cool, if there where more-than-five-people raids (like in the most other MMORPGīs) :D

Archived Post 02-10-2011 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominikScholz (Post 3346594)
Dear DEVīs, Iīd love to see a larger max-number of members in teams (at the moment 5), it would be great, if the team cap would be more than 5 (example 7 or 10), because then, there would be a better MMORPG-feeling and it would be more interesting. :D

(sry for my bad english :o)
Thanks, Dominik

That's better English than most Americans write these days.

And I agree. I think they should raise the team member cap to 8. That was the cap for their previous game City of Heroes. I still don't know why they changed that for CO and STO.

:cool:

Archived Post 02-10-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominikScholz (Post 3346712)
but it would be so cool, if there where more-than-five-people raids (like in the most other MMORPGīs) :D

yeah i know.
i would like to see it too, but cryptic is there really hard, maybe we need something with more firepower :D ;)

Archived Post 02-10-2011 02:33 PM

Up to ten people on a team in revamped STFs that require tactics (class specific MANDATORY objectives, must have minimum one of each class on team) from a balanced group rather than a tac zergfest and with an adjustable difficulty slider with increased rewards for higher difficulties would so rock.

Archived Post 02-10-2011 03:04 PM

/signed

without a doubt. I cannot BELIEVE we are still at 5 person limits. Oh sure, we have a new vulcan ship, big deal...

Fix the multiplayer aspect!!! It has been a problem since day 1!