Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   So, Egypt huh? Discuss... (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=201655)

Archived Post 02-11-2011 10:31 PM

So, Egypt huh? Discuss...
 
This is where we discuss things.
:(

Archived Post 02-11-2011 10:35 PM

Actually we don't since this subject probably violates the forum rules.

Archived Post 02-11-2011 10:36 PM

Egypt has pyramids. And Sphinxes. And sand. Egypt has a lot of sand.

Anything else we wanna know about Egypt?

Archived Post 02-11-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenstein (Post 3350836)
Anything else we wanna know about Egypt?

Egypt is where the first Stargate was activated on Earth. :)

Archived Post 02-11-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klingorion (Post 3350827)
This is where we discuss things.
:(

I reject your premise and substitute my own.

Ponder this....if a deaf man goes before a judge is it really a hearing?

Archived Post 02-11-2011 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZonaSamurai
I reject your premise and substitute my own.

Ponder this....if a deaf man goes before a judge is it really a hearing?

It would be if he brought his seeing eye dog! Because the dog could hear what was said. The better question would be is will there be any understanding. I'd like to think so. Dogs are smarter then we give them credit for. Except for when they eat their own turds.

Now you are all going to ask why would a deaf person have a seeing eye dog

Archived Post 02-11-2011 10:48 PM

Egypt is quite awesome, I have a few friends there..

I look forward to my next visit.. ^_^

/discussed

Archived Post 02-11-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenstein (Post 3350860)
It would be if he brought his seeing eye dog! Because the dog could hear what was said. The better question would be is will there be any understanding. I'd like to think so. Dogs are smarter then we give them credit for. Except for when they eat their own turds.

Now you are all going to ask why would a deaf person have a seeing eye dog

1. That is perhaps the most flawed argument I have ever heard....other than the argument for smurfs laying eggs as a mode for reproduction. The dog is a lie.

2. My avatar is Pikachu in Terran Marine armor. Your point is invalid!

3. I want pancakes...so badly right now.

Archived Post 02-11-2011 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chat
Actually we don't since this subject probably violates the forum rules.

If one got into the pollitical aspect, probably.

Just will say that I hope the violence stays to a minimum and that some form of stability soon returns for all involved.

It's been enjoyable, and occasionally heart-wrenching, to watch this bit of history playing out.

Also, Papyrus, Hippos, Crocodiles, KV-5 and River Deltas.


Quote:

My avatar is Pikachu in Terran Marine armor. Your point is invalid
I like the one with Heavy Weapons guy better. It looks... right.

Archived Post 02-11-2011 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by President_Shinzon (Post 3350875)
If one got into the pollitical aspect, probably.

Just will say that I hope the violence stays to a minimum and that some form of stability soon returns for all involved.

It's been enjoyable, and occasionally heart-wrenching, to watch this bit of history playing out.

Also, Papyrus, Hippos, Crocodiles, KV-5 and River Deltas.

That was the reason the OP made the thread.

Doubt it was to discuss holiday suggestions.


I like ricotta filled dates.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 AM.