Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Federation Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Mirror Universe Missions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=201852)

Archived Post 02-12-2011 04:58 PM

Mirror Universe Missions

I would love to see a group of missions in the mirror univrse. Something like a base set up at a stable gateway (think DS9) that is used to explore and make allies with the Klingons and Romulans of that Universe to help overthrow the Terran Empire. Lots of Dipolmacy, some combat until the final arc where you fight to help the rebellians.

Sera Maren
Have fun, Come in Peace, Shoot to KIll

Archived Post 02-12-2011 08:44 PM

"overthrow the Terran Empire" ... uhmmm... well... no .. unless you me in a way in which I become the Emperor... muhahahaha

Archived Post 02-14-2011 03:04 AM

i would kill for one of those purple engines :D

im assuming it would be a relatively easy piece of ship equip to add since we got aegis/borg making huge changes on models.

i can dream:D

Archived Post 02-17-2011 12:35 PM

You know...

There's this awesome thing called "The Foundry" about to be released...

I'll just leave that right there.

Archived Post 02-17-2011 12:53 PM

I think eventually the Terran Empire will end up in the weekly Featured Episodes.....at least I can hope.;)

Archived Post 02-20-2011 05:20 PM

Be awesome I can see it now:

Season 5... Mirror mirror likely over throw

The federation /klingon empires decide they need to send the mirrior threat forever. In a join task force they go into Mirror universe..

This opens up player vs npc territory battles.

Players can build star bases move troops and invade mirror universe territory as well as colonize.

Archived Post 02-24-2011 02:50 PM

An interesting concept for an episode might be that one episode of Enterprise . You do a mission entirely from the POV of your Mirror Universe counterpart and have to be sneaky and evil to complete the mission. The real you doesn't appear at all.

Also, I was very disappointed that I didn't get to fight a Mirror Universe version of my ship in the mirror universe missions that are already in the game. Maybe this could be done with branching dialogue trees or something. Someone asks you what class and name your ship is and it spawns a "I.S.S. Yourname" of the same class.

Archived Post 02-24-2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
"overthrow the Terran Empire" ... uhmmm... well... no .. unless you me in a way in which I become the Emperor... muhahahaha

Sure !! You can be Emperor.

--- Here - Have a drink. :D

Archived Post 02-24-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RStoney (Post 3385343)
Sure !! You can be Emperor.

--- Here - Have a drink. :D

wait a minute... I suspect ITS A TRAP! :O to the agony booth you go

Archived Post 02-24-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
wait a minute... I suspect ITS A TRAP! :O to the agony booth you go

I see your agony booth, and raise you one red-headed 1.5 year long fiancee estrogen unit with large amounts of medical training. Agony booth? That is called MY HOUSE !!! :eek: