Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Spotlight Missions Video (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=202162)

Archived Post 02-14-2011 12:06 PM

Spotlight Missions Video
 
Head over to our video section to view a special video on player-authored Spotlight Missions, available now in Star Trek Online.


Link to the news article.

Archived Post 02-14-2011 12:16 PM

It is epically cool of you to do this - not only is it a nice nod to the folks that provided the original spotlighted missions but obviously it is a great way to build interest in the upcoming flood of awesome foundry missions.

Hope you keep doing these for future spotlights.

bravo!

Archived Post 02-14-2011 12:19 PM

woo-hoo, awesome.

you pronounced revo wrong though, lol :p

but ill let you off.:)

Archived Post 02-14-2011 12:56 PM

Looks great, I look forward to many more great missions from fellow fans!

Archived Post 02-14-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rekhan
Head over to our video section to view a special video on player-authored Spotlight Missions, available now in Star Trek Online.


Link to the news article.

What are the criterion for being mentioned? It just looks like a bunch of pew pew to me. Most of the missions are like that. :(

Archived Post 02-14-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exyle (Post 3358500)
What are the criterion for being mentioned? It just looks like a bunch of pew pew to me. Most of the missions are like that. :(

I guess philosophical diiscussions donīt translate well to a video. ;)

Archived Post 02-14-2011 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur1
I guess philosophical discourse doesnīt translate well to a video. ;)

Only for soaps ;)

and yeah I agree - what else COULD they show that would be 'interesting' in a spotlight video?

Archived Post 02-14-2011 01:16 PM

This video makes our missions look goooood.

Hopefully, this will attract new players to log into Tribble and test out the Foundry. Kind of odd timing though, considering the Foundry will be down on Tribble for the week as the new update is loaded onto the server.

Archived Post 02-14-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkShrike (Post 3358514)
Only for soaps ;)

and yeah I agree - what else COULD they show that would be 'interesting' in a spotlight video?

I don't know how about SOME originality? We've seen pew pew, how could that be interesting? Slaves or Saviors was the best mission I played. Very Star Trek, great story and actual originality.

Archived Post 02-14-2011 02:38 PM

Thanks! That is awesome. But it is Garrett, not Garett

Regards,
Rachel


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:31 AM.