||02-16-2011 06:47 PM
Release Notes: February 18, 2011
- On ground maps, primary weapon cool down may stop counting at "1." This is a display issue, and the weapon will be available.
- The Excelsior has been added to the ship vendor for marks.
- Fixed the issue where players thought they were being charged for free bridges.
- The fonts have been tuned further to address areas where the lettering was too dark, too light, or difficult to read.
- Enemy Mine now gives appropriate numeric rewards for completing the mission
- TNG and DS9 uniforms have been updated in anticipation of the release of open jacket uniforms
- Added Rarity colors to tribbles.
- Added Rarity colors to foods.
- Cryo and Triolic Tribbles can now be created from any tribble as long as you use the appropriate food
- Greatly reduced recharge time on Gorn Bite Trait
- Greatly reduced recharge time on Vulcan Nerve Pinch Trait
- Increased Range on Borg Neural Blast Trait
- Reman Fighter Changes:
- Now able to launch two sets of 5 fighters for a total of 10 Reman Scorpions.
- The Scorpions will no longer die when the user exits combat.
- The total charges on the Reman Fighter Launch Device has been Increased to 50 from 20.
- Gravity Well:
- Added skill modifier to pull effect.
- Gravity Well I (unskilled) - Slow speed is snared, ave speed might escape, fast speed generally escapes
- Gravity Well I (skilled) - Slow speed is snared, ave speed rarely escapes, fast speed might escape
- Gravity Well II (unskilled) - Slow speed is snared, ave speed rarely escapes, fast speed might escape
- Gravity Well II (skilled) - Slow speed is snared, ave speed snared, fast speed unlikely to escape
- Gravity Well III (unskilled) - Slow speed is snared, ave speed snared, fast speed unlikely to escape
- Gravity Well III (skilled) - Slow speed is snared, ave speed snared, fast speed rarely escapes
- Improved pull slightly, with each version getting stronger from I to II to III
- Improved damage slightly for each version
- Increased variance of pull for lower versions, allowing for greater odds of fast ships escaping
- These changes largely affect PvE ships and pets. Players still have their direct counters that allow for escaping a well and would generally employ them to reliably escape a Gravity Well II or higher.
- Beam Fire at Will:
- Corrected error that had the damage improvement for beam array scaling differently from dual beam bank. Both now improve DPS by 25%, 32%, and 40% for versions I, II, III respectively.
- Corrected error that had 360 degree weapons have a 250 degree arc when using Fire at Will. They now have a full 360 degree arc when using Fire at Will.
- Romulan Critter Changes:
- Commander and Sub Commander Engineer now have immunity to Thalaron Device.
- Lowered The Health of the Thalaron Device
- Bridge officers will work harder to avoid thalaron devices