Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Looking for a Fleet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=202625)

Archived Post 02-17-2011 09:23 AM

Looking for a Fleet

Hi I'm looking for a good fleet to join one that is laid back and has fun jokes around and very social with its memebers. Looking for a fleet that runs the STFs but doesn't take the game to seriously because after all it is just a game. please replay to this post and tell me a little about your fleet and what its goals are thank you.

Archived Post 02-17-2011 09:35 AM

Please take a moment to consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet.

Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.

Archived Post 02-17-2011 09:39 AM

Check out the 528th!

Hi Duirsar!

We are a casual-social fleet that is focused on having fun and helping others advance. We have an awesome and extremely friendly leadership that is very helpful.

Again, the purpose of the 528th Fleet is to have fun and help each other out so if you are looking for a fleet with a rigid and strict structure, this fleet may not be for you. And in addition to more members, we are looking for officers who would like to serve at a leadership capacity. After joining, if we feel that you have what it takes to gain a leadership role, we'll take you!

Still interested? If so, please continue reading...

BENEFITS:

* A Team of Experienced and Helpful Officers
Non-Required Scheduled Missions
FREE Vent Server
Fleet Website
Well-Endowed Bank
And more!...

REQUIREMENTS:

Although we are a casual-social fleet, we do have a few relatively minor requirements.

1. Join Ventrilo

As a social fleet, we enjoy working and talking with others. And as many know, typing can surely be a huge pain when trying to complete a mission. Talking allows the team leader to easily direct strategy, which is especially helpful in RAID missions like Infected and The Cure. We have our own server and it is completely FREE to you! All you need is a microphone!

For more information on Vent, visit: http://www.ventrilo.com

2. Apply to the Fleet's Website

528th Fleet Website: http://528th.mmoguildsites.com

Again, focusing on the social aspect, we ask that you apply for membership at our Fleet website. There is a great wealth of information and resources available to you that will help improve your game if you need it. Also, there is more information available regarding rules and Fleet etiquette.

Before you can join the 528th Fleet in game, you would simply need to apply for the fleet on our webpage. Once we receive and review your application, we can meet you online and it will be then we offer you membership into the 528th Fleet.

3. 21+ Age Requirement

4. Be Drama-Free!

Regarding the previous two requirements, I must emphasize that we are a casual and social fleet looking to primarily have fun together. We feel that in order to do that, one must have a certain level of maturity, which is usually brought about with age.

In addition, we understand that drama is inevitable anywhere; however, as a fleet geared towards fun, we ask that you keep the drama at a minimum, if not, zero. We understand that there may be some instances of misunderstandings, but hopefully we can resolve those issues as mature adults.

5. Participation

There are many ways to participate within the 528th Fleet. While our requirements are not very strict, we do ask that you participate in some way, shape, or form. Quite honestly, we think that is what MMOs (and in turn, Star Trek) is all about, which is active participation and helping out.

So while we do schedule times where we can participate in missions like Raidisodes, we are NOT requiring any of our members to participate. If you would like to join us, feel free to do so! The more the merrier! The participation requirements we are speaking of are things like:

>> Bank Actions
If you withdraw something, by all means, give something back. That old saying, "Your trash is someone else's treasure" rings very true here.

>> Ask for our help! And in turn, give help!
There is nothing wrong with asking for help on anything. And whenever you can, try to help someone else out if they need it. Believe us, it makes the game so much more enjoyable.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So that essentially sums it up! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any more questions regarding the 528th Fleet. And again, for more info and rules, please visit the fleet webpage at: http://528th.mmoguildsites.com

Archived Post 02-17-2011 09:49 AM

Hey. I noticed a lot of people are posting, well, long threads about their fleets. We are a fairly laid-back fleet that frequently runs through STFs. We have a couple of people who study and pass on whatever insight they glean from the game's mechanics, and I seem to have made myself the de facto Foundry dude.

We are, for the most part, an 18+ fleet. Things are usually kept PG-13 and there's always a group of people on Vent, whether in the STO or the Champions Online channels.

If you would like to be part of the 44th or get some more information, simply visit our website. You will be required to register in order to post on the forums, but we don't spam or hand out your personal information.

Archived Post 02-20-2011 09:27 AM

*S*
Hi, I read your post and would like to tell you about the 15th Phoenix Guard. We are a multi-national group with players of all levels. We have our casual players and our hardcore players. We've got regularly scheduled events for you to enjoy such as Trek Trivia, Fleet Actions, Monthly Duty Missions, STF runs, and we even group up for the series episodes.

Event participation is marked by ribbons that go in your player bio on the site. Activity and event participation will be rewarded through promotions and medals which, like event ribbons, are displayed on your player bio.

If this sounds interesting to you, please look us up here.

Archived Post 02-28-2011 09:56 AM

When we play together we are always laughing heartily and having a great time. Some of us also sometimes lurk on the voice server just too chat. As one of my fleet mates says: "if you not having fun, your doing it wrong!" :D

This is what we have to offer in a nutshell:
  • TeamSpeak and Ventrilo voice servers
  • Active members
  • Active fleet forum
  • Full fleet bank
  • Weekly activities
  • Weekly podcast
  • Videos
  • Supportive officers
  • PvP and PvE training/help/teaming
  • Help, advice and answers on builds/powers/items etc.
  • Optional enrollment in Tempest: our KDF sister fleet
  • Optional enrollment in Hyperionaughts: our Champions Online supergroup
  • Friendly people
  • Good laughs
  • . . . and cookies!

PM for an invite today!! Or if you like you can try us out first anytime.

Archived Post 02-28-2011 03:11 PM

Hi Duirsar,
Check out 3rd Fleet were a fun fleet and you only need to check our forum to see we enjoy a bit of fun, you'll also see we are social both in the forum and also in-game. The chat channel is always busy. We're a large international fleet which gives us the advantage of having members on almost round the clock. You should never be lonely in 3rd Fleet. We also have loads of organised events - we take it seriously because we want to succeed - but we also recognise it's a game. We know stuff happens and ultimately we just want to have fun and enjoy the game that brings us all together.

Check us out at http://www.3rdfleet.com or watch our recruitment vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1

Archived Post 02-28-2011 03:17 PM

Everything you wanna know is in my sig. In Unrepentant,it's not just the game,it's people.

Archived Post 02-28-2011 07:46 PM

I think that the Expendables have what you are looking for, we don't have a complicated ranking structure, its all based on what you want to do, if you want to be a member fine, officer fine you determine your role in the fleet. We run STF's pretty often, usually once or twice a week.

We have a website which will be the best way to communicate and post your thoughts about events, our main focus is to have fun with no silly rules.

You can apply here: expd.guildlaunch.com but it is not necessary, if you want to join our fleet. Let us know and we can send you an invite.

Please feel free to PM me or to look at our website for more information.

Archived Post 02-28-2011 09:31 PM

I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.