Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Coliseum (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=204289)

Archived Post 02-26-2011 01:39 PM

Coliseum

Hey Cryptic,
First of all you guys/gals have out done your selves again this mission was epic!.

For me it had the right balance of puzzles and fighting. Loved the number puzzle at beginning. Love the the sword thingy i used that all the time. It slices and dices with the best of them hehe.

The Scenes/environment were breath taking and massive well done to that department. The new creatures that appeared in this episodes i hope to see in future explore mission or just roaming animals on say vulcan ;) hehe.

The sub mission were well put together and the mission text was very well done. But i will have to say my favourite part over all has to be the first part in the satalite puzzle (i even got the old pen and paper out hehe).

The final cut scene was OMG SWEEEEET! Had a masive smile on face after that scene.

The reward at the end is well worth the time invested in this mission.

*only one niggle i had but once found i had no trouble. In the final section in the desert the mission marker aren't that easy to spot and can be very easily missed. Maybe some way to make them easier to spot on map i mean.

Thanks for great mission keep it up guys/gals.

Loc

Archived Post 02-26-2011 01:49 PM

I have to agree with the OP! This was an outstanding mission and really hit all my Trek buttons. Kudos to the Devs on such a beautiful and interesting mission! It really felt like Trek, from the music in the Arena to the campsite night. I actually "whooped" out loud when my ship beamed me away at the last moment!

Thank you, STO team for this mission, and here's to many more!

Archived Post 02-26-2011 03:28 PM

Absolutely the best episode yet! It goes to 11 on the Trekogasm Meter.

Archived Post 02-26-2011 03:34 PM

agreed! ...

Archived Post 02-26-2011 03:47 PM

I dunno, I got stuck when I didn't know which Rock Formation the guy was talking about.

I just kept walking and found a cave with flowers and what I assumed to be an entrance to the other side, but ended up being a dead end.

So now I need to find the rock formation to hide in, and since there's so many ******n rocks, I don't know what he's talking about.

Archived Post 02-26-2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChexGuy331 (Post 3391159)
I dunno, I got stuck when I didn't know which Rock Formation the guy was talking about.

I just kept walking and found a cave with flowers and what I assumed to be an entrance to the other side, but ended up being a dead end.

So now I need to find the rock formation to hide in, and since there's so many ******n rocks, I don't know what he's talking about.

You need to use your map and zoom WAY in to see the target circles. The 1st one is all the way back just south east of the spawn location out of the pipe.

Archived Post 02-26-2011 04:34 PM

Truly an amazing episode. The Arena fights were totally epic, the animation on the Swords are Super Amazing. I loved the Cut Scenes everything was great. Totally enjoyed every Second. The fighters in the sky were super cool.
Can you make swords craftable? Thanks!

Archived Post 02-26-2011 04:58 PM

I LOVED this episode, everything about it was awsome! and when i heard that music ...... STUNNING!

Archived Post 02-26-2011 05:34 PM

I will agree that this episode is reminiscent of the original ST series; the math at the beginning did force me to go to my IPHONE for calculator assistance (my tricorder), and I did have more than enough fighting with the worms. The final part... well, I knew what was most likely to occur, but for a moment I thought I better be a good shot. All in all, it was fun... and I did this with the most junior of my three toons (LT6), so I hope the LtCdrs do better against the worms. :rolleyes:

Archived Post 02-26-2011 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathas (Post 3391232)
You need to use your map and zoom WAY in to see the target circles. The 1st one is all the way back just south east of the spawn location out of the pipe.

oh, thanks a lot. just finished the episode.