Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   engineering acc for cutting the cord? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=205544)

Archived Post 03-05-2011 11:56 AM

engineering acc for cutting the cord?
 
Anyone know where to find that weather control thing to get the engineering accoldate??

Archived Post 03-05-2011 12:11 PM

I missed it too. Walked around the whole map area and couldn't locate it... would be glad for any tips!

Archived Post 03-05-2011 12:12 PM

my fleet checked everywhere, were thinking it could be bugged...

Archived Post 03-05-2011 12:12 PM

when the fighter attacks you on the roof..the two green pillars there create a gravity field and crash it. the console should be right there.

Archived Post 03-05-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelfire25 (Post 3409476)
my fleet checked everywhere, were thinking it could be bugged...

its not bugged. I got it.

Archived Post 03-05-2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam (Post 3409477)
when the fighter attacks you on the roof..the two green pillars there create a gravity field and crash it. the console should be right there.

Ahh, so it's timed, no wonder I couldn't find anything after the fact... I suspected as much. Thanks.

Archived Post 03-05-2011 12:17 PM

as other's mentioned, I believe it must be done while the fighter is overhead - waiting for jesse to absolutely confirm.

Archived Post 03-05-2011 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam (Post 3409477)
when the fighter attacks you on the roof..the two green pillars there create a gravity field and crash it. the console should be right there.

In that case it is bugged as the fighter never crashed during the mission for me.

Archived Post 03-05-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khamseen (Post 3409501)
In that case it is bugged as the fighter never crashed during the mission for me.

it doesn't crash uuntil you interact with the console....

Archived Post 03-05-2011 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dstahl (Post 3409498)
as other's mentioned, I believe it must be done while the fighter is overhead - waiting for jesse to absolutely confirm.

Correct -- the console is only active while the fighter is overhead.

You get the Engineering accolade for using the console. That in turn makes it much easier to get the fighter to crash when it finishes its attack run, which is worth a separate accolade.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:38 AM.