Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Experienced Players please read this!! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=205689)

Archived Post 03-06-2011 12:42 AM

Experienced Players please read this!!

If anyone is willing to lend a helping hand in doing some of the realy hard missions like Terradome, "the Cure" and others like that, then could you please send me an email ingame or a pvt message to Surok@mrwuff

it would realy help me out because I keep getting people that start a game and then decide half way through that they haveto leave and dont realise how hard it is to find people for the missions, the amount of times ive started them and not gotten very far is incrediblyyyyyyy excruciatingly annoying, fustrating and every other word that describes wanting to bang ur head against the wall until u pass out and then keep on going after u wake up :eek:..

Okay thats maybe a little bit over the top, but its kinda close though lol..:rolleyes:

Just wanting to say thank you to everyone that reads this post :D

Archived Post 03-07-2011 07:24 AM

i have 3 words for you...Join our fleet!

we run those missions with no dropouts allowed.

Order of the Black Flag

You can find our info in the fleet area of forum.

Run some STF's, and if you don't wanna remain in, you leave. Your choice.

Archived Post 03-07-2011 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWuff
If anyone is willing to lend a helping hand in doing some of the realy hard missions like Terradome, "the Cure" and others like that, then could you please send me an email ingame or a pvt message to Surok@mrwuff

it would realy help me out because I keep getting people that start a game and then decide half way through that they haveto leave and dont realise how hard it is to find people for the missions, the amount of times ive started them and not gotten very far is incrediblyyyyyyy excruciatingly annoying, fustrating and every other word that describes wanting to bang ur head against the wall until u pass out and then keep on going after u wake up :eek:..

Okay thats maybe a little bit over the top, but its kinda close though lol..:rolleyes:

Just wanting to say thank you to everyone that reads this post :D

Pick a suitable fleet, that is playing in your time zone and suits your play style as well.

Archived Post 03-08-2011 06:45 AM

Wuff;

See? Ask for help, (instead of whining "nerf everything" like some do) and you can generally find it.

One of the things for most fleets, I suspect, is they run fleeties first. That means, if there is Infected, Cure, KA, TD run starting up, the empty slots are filled by fleet members first, THEN they will ask non-fleeties. Which, I am sure you can understand the reasoning there.

So hey - you got a good invite from Black Flag to do a trial run with them, Go give it a whirl. Worst thing that happens, you don't care for them much (but I have heard via fleet-grape-vine that they do bathe somewhat regularly. Somewhat.....) and who knows - might have some fun without even trying to. :D

Good on you, for asking for help, and good luck. Report back here with success!

Archived Post 03-11-2011 05:48 AM

thanks for replying so quicky to this, yeah I will definately look for a fleet, I dont know why I never thought to do this b4.

:)

Archived Post 03-11-2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JWS64 (Post 3413432)
i have 3 words for you...Join our fleet!

we run those missions with no dropouts allowed.

Order of the Black Flag

You can find our info in the fleet area of forum.

Run some STF's, and if you don't wanna remain in, you leave. Your choice.

thanks i will look for u