Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Character Creation (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=206090)

Archived Post 03-08-2011 02:01 AM

Character Creation
 
Tried to log into the foundry for the first time and was asked to create a character so that the mission could be tested. Unfortunately, every button was greyed out except "back". IS there something I need to set up in order to create a character? Do I port it over from live?

Archived Post 03-08-2011 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pryde7
Tried to log into the foundry for the first time and was asked to create a character so that the mission could be tested. Unfortunately, every button was greyed out except "back". IS there something I need to set up in order to create a character? Do I port it over from live?

if you went on holodeck to test it, it is not out yet on it. it is only available on tribble at the moment :)

Archived Post 03-08-2011 07:28 AM

When the Foundry is active, you get two extra character slots but you DO use character slots to create your test characters.

So if you have too many characters, you'll be unable to make a Foundry character.

Archived Post 03-08-2011 07:43 AM

I only have 4 Characters. On the foundry it tells me I have 2 available.

Archived Post 03-08-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leviathan99
When the Foundry is active, you get two extra character slots but you DO use character slots to create your test characters.

So if you have too many characters, you'll be unable to make a Foundry character.

I only got one, is it because my Klingon character needs to be of a higher level?
And if so what is that level?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pryde7
I only have 4 Characters. On the foundry it tells me I have 2 available.

Please Check out http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=134794


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:24 PM.