Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   To 22nd Mobile Daedalus (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=206706)

Archived Post 03-11-2011 10:03 PM

To 22nd Mobile Daedalus

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko

Archived Post 03-11-2011 10:36 PM

Lol the slap in the face challenge. what a classic. Poor form old chap posting it on the fourms 7th core lost my respect.

Archived Post 03-11-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluepez
Lol the slap in the face challenge. what a classic. Poor form old chap posting it on the fourms 7th core lost my respect.

Who you should "lose respect" for is the fleet that made it impossible to issue my challenge in person, because they used the spam filter. I would have done this in private. Even waiting for the 24 hours to be done, they would have just done the spam filter thing again.

They chose to not allow a private challenge.

That was their choice... not mine.

P.s. I am not in the business of "gaining respect" from people on the internet. Gaining it...losing it.. means nada to me.

Archived Post 03-11-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaruslothran (Post 3425776)
Who you should "lose respect" for is the fleet that made it impossible to issue my challenge in person, because they used the spam filter. I would have done this in private. Even waiting for the 24 hours to be done, they would have just done the spam filter thing again.

They chose to not allow a private challenge.

That was their choice... not mine.

P.s. I am not in the business of "gaining respect" from people on the internet. Gaining it...losing it.. means nada to me.

u could have waited for the chat ban to end. i see you went with the option of crying on the fourms.
Lame

Archived Post 03-11-2011 11:03 PM

Please read the reason I did it this way.

You even quoted it.

Archived Post 03-11-2011 11:05 PM

Thought only the real classy fleets thru there fights on the foums?

Archived Post 03-11-2011 11:09 PM

Does a chat ban stop you from sending a mail? that would have been way more work than puting a post on the fourms. your right good choice.

Archived Post 03-11-2011 11:11 PM

It acts as "ignore" so it would have been impossible that route as well.

Ah, and I see the GM police has struck. It is good to know that an in-game violation carries no weight, but a forum post where I did not use any player names in any way is a violation of ... whatever.

Archived Post 03-13-2011 06:01 PM

I'm sorry was there a point to this thread?

Archived Post 03-13-2011 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SebastianTelan
I'm sorry was there a point to this thread?

I think I can paraphrase it if it helps. Bare in mind this paraphrasing may not have anything to do with the reality of the situation, but I think we have all seen this before.....

Someone got kicked in the PvP vajayjay and then whined about it.

Apparently the vjj kickers didn't want to hear the whine and used the report spam feature to silence the whiner.

The party with the injured vjj then takes to the forum, trying vainly to recoup a little pride by issuiing a smack-down in a forum-rules-violating thread post.

Everyone calls him on it, he defends his flawed logic, and here we all are.

Hope that helped.