Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   Borg, Borg, Borg! (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=207481)

Archived Post 03-17-2011 11:28 AM

Borg, Borg, Borg!

Anyone else notice ALOT of Foundry missions have Borg in them? I know theyre cool and all, but its starting to feel like Voyager :p

Archived Post 03-17-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus (Post 3436822)
Anyone else notice ALOT of Foundry missions have Borg in them? I know theyre cool and all, but its starting to feel like Voyager :p

No, not that it would become annoying? What missions have you been playing?

I find allot of Hirogen.

Archived Post 03-17-2011 12:31 PM

People find space zombies interesting?

Archived Post 03-17-2011 01:06 PM

Well, the first mission in a series I'm making involve the Borg because otherwise something would be missing from existing plot, while the next two I'll be working on mainly feature..... other groups.

Archived Post 03-17-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

....its starting to feel like Voyager :p

That COULD be the most insulting thing ever written on the STO forums. Oh wait. You'd have to mention Wesley in the same sentence.

Nevermind.

Archived Post 03-17-2011 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon (Post 3436972)
People find space zombies interesting?

They do if it's Patrick Stewart. :)

Quote:

I've never used Borg in my missions.

I've had cannibalistic cardassians, epic targ that can charge and spit bile, and nausicaans.

Archived Post 03-17-2011 04:40 PM

So here is where u have been hiding Nagus, and I do think there have been alot of borg missions-but its possible that they are the main ones i keep running into.

Archived Post 03-17-2011 05:55 PM

Oh Lord, I just played 2 more missions and they both had Borg. Talk about the villiain of the week :p

Archived Post 03-17-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boglejam (Post 3437125)
That COULD be the most insulting thing ever written on the STO forums. Oh wait. You'd have to mention Wesley in the same sentence.

Nevermind.

youd also have to to mention Enterprise

Archived Post 03-17-2011 06:22 PM

All I have to say is JJ Abrams... My Fleet usualy ignors me when I say I actualy enjoyed the new film.

Allot of missions I've played actualy intwine series. for example.
What Little Ferengies are made or TOS, TNG
Defiance VOY, TNG, First contact
I think this is a great thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus (Post 3437635)
Oh Lord, I just played 2 more missions and they both had Borg. Talk about the villiain of the week :p

Go play mine. Klingon's all the way.

Be careful guys keep this thread cheerful other wise it may boarder on trolling.