Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   We are looking for an active fleet that runs STFs (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=207523)

Archived Post 03-17-2011 03:10 PM

We are looking for an active fleet that runs STFs

Me and my boyfriend have been in a personal fleet for a long time, and that's been fine for most things, but lately we've been getting into STFs. The problem is that PUGs suck horribly. We're sick of getting to the end of a raid and having members of the team randomly leave, not follow instructions, not even pay attention to chat, or do the exact opposite of what needs to be happening.

We're competent players who have good communications skills, can follow instructions, and can even lead teams. We're primarily interested in an active fleet that regularly organizes STFs and other groupings. Maturity is also a must.

Our in game handles are:

@Kasensal

@Captainthraxx

Please reply with any offers and information about your fleet.

Thank you.

Archived Post 03-17-2011 06:12 PM

this is your place to go :)

hi, Kasensal :). www.3rdfleet.com is wainting for you and your boyfriend :) we have some couples too :)

and A LOT of STF.. only to choose one

we wainting for you both

Archived Post 03-17-2011 06:40 PM

Hello

We are a over 18 International Fleet so we have people on all the time heaviest population time are 12pm noon to 2am early morning central time zone.

check out our web site or just come on team speak and talk to us the in fo is on the Web Site

Archived Post 03-17-2011 07:00 PM

Hello,

Our primary focus STF's we do at least 1 a week but usually do 2 or more.

We are a newly formed fleet ( around a month and a half) but have already ran 7 events or more. We have no silly rules or complex ranking structure. You determine your involvment in the fleet member or officer. We are just a group of people that like to focus on playing the game together, running stf's regulary as well as other missions together. We have members of all ranks and there will be someone there to help you along the way, as well as someone that you can probably help as well.

Our website is expd.guildlaunch.com

You can apply there (no screening process, just one way that we can send you ingame invite)
or
James Goetz@goetzjam

Or search for us Expendables

I appreciate you reading this and I am sure you will fit right in.

Archived Post 03-17-2011 11:19 PM

Hey

Feel free to check out my fleet, we do STF's 3-10 times a week, depending on when someone wants to do them, we might have a few runs running simultaneously on the Fed and Kling side.

You can join us on our fleets chat and check us out before you decide by typing /channel_join ClanH

Its a mature, drama free fleet.

Looking forward to seeing you online.

Nikita

Archived Post 03-18-2011 08:02 AM

Hi all thanks for the replies. we'll get back to you all within a day or so. ^_^

Archived Post 03-18-2011 05:01 PM

STF= Unrepentant

We have many experienced STF runs with capable leaders and practiced folks that will help.
However our fleet is also about fun and Community so check us out.
First check here in SB1 for our Set Phasers to Sexytime recruitment page. Some dither but also an example of our have fun attitude.:cool:

Then try the Tribble link to have a look at our larger Community. There are couples, Mom and son, guys like me with a wife who isn't gamer but get a giggle out of our antics.

You will be well served, for STF runs, by most any of these fleets. Take the time to look at the larger longrun picture for yourselves to truly find a fit and enjoy the fleet exerience, whether it's our group of wackos, or another fleet that suits you better.

Hope you're having fun. Thanks.

Archived Post 03-23-2011 01:46 AM

You are welcome to check out the 2nd Fleet ORG.-> http://www.2ndfleet.org/

We are still a small Fleet, but offer exactly what you are looking for (from what I can read here). If you are interested get in touch with me via PM.

Archived Post 03-23-2011 01:53 AM

If you're still looking for a fleet, feel free to check out the 12th fleet. With over 300 active members and weekly STF runs we have a lot of experience with this.

Especially one division in particular, our maco's, focus on running these STF runs. Everybody in the fleet is free to join them though. We also have PvP, group PvE, RP, foundry teams and our own fleet magazine. In short, you'll probably never be bored with us. ;)

Archived Post 03-23-2011 05:03 AM

Please consider joining the 48th Defense Fleet

The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs would be happy to have you both with us.

We are a small but growing, laid back group of players who all love Star Trek and playing STO. We enjoy teaming up and working together whether it be a mission, a daily or an STF and have lots of fun doing it. We take pride in assisting newcomers to both STO and the Fleet learn the game and level in order to participate in and be successful at STFs which we organize on a weekly basis. We are constantly working on becoming better STO players, are always improving ourselves on our teamwork and cooperation but most importantly always making sure we are having a good time.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.