Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Controls, User Interface, and the STO Gateway (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Big Fleet UI bugs (AHHHH) & some suggested improvements to the Fleet UI (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=208152)

Archived Post 03-22-2011 08:46 PM

Big Fleet UI bugs (AHHHH) & some suggested improvements to the Fleet UI

Ok so I have been testing a few aspects of the UI tonight and have discovered a few major bugs with the Fleet UI.

The ability to Edit/remove Fleet events is completely borked. Only a few events are able to be Edited/removed, whether the person is still in the fleet or not.

Even the Fleet Admiral cannot delete things. Currently we have a Recurring event, owned by no one, which cannot be deleted.

The Fleet Admiral's bug report is ticket ID #1,086,790

One main suggestion for an Improvement to the Fleet UI, would be the ability to sort by @handle. Searching through over 400 names, to finally find the @handle you were looking for can get really annoying.

Archived Post 03-22-2011 08:55 PM

Second on the events calendar permissions. Can't take ownership, edit, or delete anything not made by yourself. It's starting to get quite annoying.

Archived Post 03-22-2011 08:56 PM

I was able to take ownership of one event which wasn't made by me. Although, I accidentally deleted them all when I attempted to remove the cancelled event -.-

Archived Post 03-22-2011 09:02 PM

As a Fleet Admiral I can't edit/take over/cancel any of the events listed on our in game event list. The only ones that I can edit are my own.

Also can Crytpic please run a script that clears out any deleted chars from the fleet in game?
I cleaned out some inactive members today and 1/3 of them showed up as (null) in the fleet channel, meaning that the character doesn't exist anymore yet it still takes a slot in the fleet. The deleted chars shows up as normal in the in game roster.

And as Firix above posted, please allow us to sort the roster list by @handle in addition to the names.

Archived Post 03-22-2011 09:03 PM

Just tried getting a fleet member to create a new event to see if we could edit that.....nope

Archived Post 03-23-2011 12:24 AM

I would also like to see this issue fixed.:(

Archived Post 03-23-2011 12:26 AM

I would like to see all kinds of fleet stuff. As an owner of 2 fleets I wish something could be fixed. Stuff like the fleet leaders - unite thread.

Archived Post 03-23-2011 12:31 AM

I'd like to see this fixed yes.

Another annoying bug is when you sort the list by rank and demote or promote people the UI selects a new person, while it has in fact still selected the old person. This tends to get very confusing and if you have more than 1 person working on updating your roster it becomes a living hell. :eek:

Archived Post 03-23-2011 01:16 AM

I would definitely like to see these changes made as well.

Among the issues I find most annoying are the inability to sort by @handle.

Archived Post 03-23-2011 01:51 AM

Support bump