Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=209017)

Archived Post 03-27-2011 05:05 PM

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

She's the person behind the Ten Forward Battle Brigades, well known within the Ten Forward ranks, the commanding officer of the U.S.S. Ten Forward-A, and most importantly an Animaniacs fan. So... Lets celebrate her greatness with some Animaniacs classics starting with...

Star Truck

The Great Wakkorotti: The Master And His Music

Clown And Out

Slappy Squirrel - Who Is On Stage

Be Careful What You Eat

Presidents

50 State Capitals

Nations Of The World

Wheel Of Morality Compilation

Good Idea / Bad Idea Compilation

One of my favourite Animaniac quotes:

Dr. Scratchansniff: I've invited another one of my patients to join us for today's session.
Yakko: Who is it? One of those adorable Olsen twins?

Archived Post 03-27-2011 05:46 PM

I am hort_wort and I endorse this message. :D

Archived Post 03-27-2011 06:14 PM

Who?

/somelettershere

Archived Post 03-27-2011 06:19 PM

Wait... Zero finally gets her own appreciation thread? Woo! The Brushie approves.

I usually can't stand anyone under 18, but Zero is one notable exception.. Mostly because she regularly smacks me around in PvP, but there ya go.

Archived Post 03-27-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daevan
Wait... Zero finally gets her own appreciation thread? Woo! The Brushie approves.

I usually can't stand anyone under 18, but Zero is one notable exception.. Mostly because she regularly smacks me around in PvP, but there ya go.

Yep! She seems to smack us all around when she feels like it. I might have to go buy the MVAM Prometheus just to try and make up for my lack of PvP skill. :P

Archived Post 03-27-2011 11:12 PM

A thread that is well overdue. I need not mention the PVP aspect. Zero is also very community minded and not at all in your face with her supeior fighting abilities. Unless she's smacking you in the face with a rifle butt, or blowing your ship up for the 10th consecutive time. Oops, I mentioned it.

Archived Post 03-27-2011 11:28 PM

< always takes the side with Zero in in PvP. :p

I have yet to fight against Zero. I don't think Zero is even tainted by the madness in here, which is why she never create random threads, and sticks to "sensible" 10F threads.

Archived Post 03-28-2011 01:09 AM

ive heard rumours of zero's involvement in pvp. whispers of some unstoppable terror, fragments of information from victims who survived her wrath like harbingers of her ability to destroy all that stand before her.

Archived Post 03-28-2011 01:20 AM

As she is a fleet mate and she does like the pvp i agree

Archived Post 03-28-2011 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCSWW (Post 3458359)
Yep! She seems to smack us all around when she feels like it. I might have to go buy the MVAM Prometheus just to try and make up for my lack of PvP skill. :P

She'll probably just unleash Photonic fleet and still kick your ass. ;)