Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Ten Forward (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   The Archanubis Appreciation Thread (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=209408)

Archived Post 03-30-2011 01:16 PM

The Archanubis Appreciation Thread
 
Because he should never be forgotten, and he'll probably fry anyone who does with his fiery breath :D

Archived Post 03-30-2011 01:37 PM

Of all the archnoobs I've known, he was the most arch.

He shall be missed. Died so young.

Archived Post 03-30-2011 01:39 PM

Best thing is, he's always just off in the shadows, waiting to strike.

*Turns in circles on his peg leg, musket rifle at the ready.*

Archived Post 03-30-2011 01:41 PM

and he hordes a stash of gold coins and treasure like a medieval bank, but with better security.

Archived Post 03-30-2011 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VoratusAlpha
Of all the archnoobs I've known, he was the most arch.

He shall be missed. Died so young.

He's still here, he posted just under 2 hours ago

Archived Post 03-30-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tricksterbro (Post 3463890)
Because he should never be forgotten, and he'll probably fry anyone who does with his fiery breath :D

I should fry you for setting one up! :p

Ah well. Least I can hope for is a quick death. :D

Archived Post 03-30-2011 06:13 PM

Oh Archie, we hardly knew thee. You shall be missed.

So who gets his stuff now that he is gone? Dragon hoards are GREAT for treasure looting.

Archived Post 03-30-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenstein (Post 3464368)
Oh Archie, we hardly knew thee. You shall be missed.

So who gets his stuff now that he is gone? Dragon hoards are GREAT for treasure looting.

Well...*drops crate of gold by Ravenstein*
That's yours.....

*looks at his massive stack of crates and gold statues*
...and that's mine! :p

Fair?

Archived Post 03-31-2011 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenstein (Post 3464368)
Oh Archie, we hardly knew thee. You shall be missed.

So who gets his stuff now that he is gone? Dragon hoards are GREAT for treasure looting.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGDawson (Post 3464701)
Well...*drops crate of gold by Ravenstein*
That's yours.....

*looks at his massive stack of crates and gold statues*
...and that's mine! :p

Fair?

*walks in, sipping on ginger ale in a coffee mug, to see Raven and Dawson hauling off treasures*

Hey guys! Thanks for taking that, I've been trying to get rid of that junk for years! :D

Archived Post 03-31-2011 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archanubis
*walks in, sipping on ginger ale in a coffee mug, to see Raven and Dawson hauling off treasures*

Hey guys! Thanks for taking that, I've been trying to get rid of that junk for years! :D

Hey, anything for scrap! :)
*goes off to scrapyard*

...and no jokes about leaving me there, either! :rolleyes:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:51 AM.