||03-30-2011 07:09 PM
Release Notes - March 31st, 2011
- The floating panels outside of the TOS interior have been removed.
- The final portion of “Mine Enemy” now works in the TOS interior.
- Fixed an issue that would cause auctions to not expire correctly.
- The Delta Flyer crafting mission will now work properly while teamed.
- The issue causing the C-Store to not recognize your purchased content has been resolved.
- Removed text that implied there was a system to allow leveling up a foundry character.
- Increased the efficiency of the backend publishing process.
- Resolved an issue with project importing.
- Added text to let players know when auto-saving may take longer than usual.
- An auto-save will now trigger before entering preview mode so the auto-save doesn’t trigger while the author is playtest their content.