Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   B'rel cloaking to be looked at and fixed (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=209673)

Archived Post 04-01-2011 11:56 AM

B'rel cloaking to be looked at and fixed
 
made you look eh

Archived Post 04-01-2011 02:58 PM

I am disappointed. I hoped for a more elaborate hoax.

Archived Post 04-01-2011 03:18 PM

We've been playing the slightly more elaborate hoax for over a year:o.

Archived Post 04-01-2011 07:17 PM

and the brel was just an elaborate hoax to get us to spend more money for the development of belt buckles and hair tech.

Archived Post 04-01-2011 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceroid (Post 3468575)
and the brel was just an elaborate hoax to get us to spend more money for the development of belt buckles and hair tech.

Wrong.

That my friend belongs to the Galaxy dreadnaught and Gurumba.....c'us you can get the B'r-fail for a token and the others cannot.

Archived Post 04-02-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveHale (Post 3468298)
We've been playing the slightly more elaborate hoax for over a year:o.

:eek:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yl3UMO-TkE

:D

Archived Post 04-02-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Admiral_Joslin (Post 3469336)

Well played, sir:D.

Archived Post 04-02-2011 07:25 PM

Apparently what we need is for the tech to have a way to discriminate between "thing done to you" and "thing you did to someone else" and be able to make slightly more elaborate decisions about when the cloak turns off. I'll take a look at how this might work, although we'd probably need to schedule some programmer time on it.

Archived Post 04-02-2011 08:49 PM

Maybe we can first fix general Klingon cloak so the darn thing doesn't tickle off every time one of my BOs talks, whispers, or otherwise looks at me funny. Can we finally get that fixed too, please? :rolleyes:

Archived Post 04-02-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jheinig (Post 3469738)
Apparently what we need is for the tech to have a way to discriminate between "thing done to you" and "thing you did to someone else" and be able to make slightly more elaborate decisions about when the cloak turns off. I'll take a look at how this might work, although we'd probably need to schedule some programmer time on it.

YAY!

/10char


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:46 PM.