Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Terran Empire Registrations (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=210063)

Archived Post 04-04-2011 01:49 PM

Terran Empire Registrations

Its a really easy do im sure but could we have the ISS registration. just like the NX registration. its bound to be easily done and i would love it. im sure the other terran empire enthusiasts would agree. More mirror universe stuff would be awesome but this simple thing would make things a bit better for role playing

Archived Post 04-04-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geom (Post 3472628)
Its a really easy do im sure but could we have the ISS registration. just like the NX registration. its bound to be easily done and i would love it. im sure the other terran empire enthusiasts would agree. More mirror universe stuff would be awesome but this simple thing would make things a bit better for role playing

I can see the potential for a MU bundle, once the rest of the TV/Movie accurate bundles have been churned.
  • ISS Prefix
  • MU Ship details and purple nacelle effect.
  • MU Salute emote.
  • MU Interiors for all eras. Including crew that salute you as you pass, and agony booths for those who don't.

Archived Post 04-04-2011 04:05 PM

I would like to see the ISS prefix and a lot more MU stuff.

Archived Post 04-04-2011 04:39 PM

I always voice up and agree with these type of threads!

I am all for them! :)

Archived Post 04-05-2011 09:00 AM

its not like it needs any new technology or anything. a simple new bit of script for the ISS prefix. perhaps a copy of the original interiors plus a few extra terran empire logos and similarly for a TE logo on the ships exterior. you can pritty much make a TE ship already as i have been doing except the wrong prefix and wrong logo. in cryptic words that means more money very little work

Archived Post 04-05-2011 01:22 PM

Hmm.

I'd like some kind of playable Terran presence in the game. I'd especially like there to be a playable Terran faction but I have my doubts that will ever happen :) . In lieu of that, the stuff mentioned above would be niec. We already have the uniforms.

Archived Post 04-05-2011 03:04 PM

come on cyptic be nice. its easy to do and we would like it plus it starts a whole new genre of stuff to bring out in the future to sell.

Archived Post 04-05-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeathenStorm (Post 3472652)
I can see the potential for a MU bundle, once the rest of the TV/Movie accurate bundles have been churned.
  • ISS Prefix
  • MU Ship details and purple nacelle effect.
  • MU Salute emote.
  • MU Interiors for all eras. Including crew that salute you as you pass, and agony booths for those who don't.

I like your thinking. Even better would be a playable Terran Federation faction.:)

Archived Post 04-05-2011 07:52 PM

Terran Empire stuff = ftw!

Archived Post 04-06-2011 04:34 AM

For the empire!!! please support this thread everyone. More Terran Empire Stuff! Starting with the ISS prefix