Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   You’re more likely to see female with undershirts first. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=210496)

Archived Post 04-07-2011 02:51 PM

You’re more likely to see female with undershirts first.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~GM Tiyshen

Archived Post 04-07-2011 02:53 PM

Wait, what? What is this in reply to?

If this is on the Open Jacket issue, I may post an image that I put together, on the subject. It has an example of a female officer in a jacket with a tshirt underneath, instead of a full shirt with collar. Don't want to post it here if it would be better in another thread, though.

Archived Post 04-07-2011 02:54 PM

The second the OP's argument.

Archived Post 04-07-2011 02:55 PM

is there a big outcry of undershirts on the female open jackets?
i have an extremely hard time believing that

Archived Post 04-07-2011 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeanneArac
Simply put: Why?

I'd wager it has something to do with Cryptic trying to retain STO's Teen rating.

The ESRB has proven itself to be remarkably inconsistent, as plainly demonstrated by the Open Jacket cleavage nerf next to the female Orion tattered bikini costume. Considering Khan's outfit in WoK you wouldn't think there'd be a problem, but...

Z

Archived Post 04-07-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blayyde
Wait, what? What is this in reply to?

If this is on the Open Jacket issue, I may post an image that I put together, on the subject. It has an example of a female officer in a jacket with a tshirt underneath, instead of a full shirt with collar. Don't want to post it here if it would be better in another thread, though.

Not the open jacket 'bomber' uniform tops shown in the DS9/TNG line-up. The subject is aimed more at the alternate open uniforms of the 2409 Starfleet uniforms.

Archived Post 04-07-2011 03:00 PM

Archived Post 04-07-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canders

After saying that twice. I do believe you're missing the point of the original post. It's not an 'outcry', it's a matter of a show of equality. Simply put; if girls can where an open TOS or 2409 open jacket uniform and show a little cleveage, the guys should be able to wear an open 2409 uniform jacket and show some chest. And both sexes should be able to have the option of wearing an undershirt /if they want to/.

Archived Post 04-07-2011 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canders

This.

I also have a hard time believing that there's a big outcry for bare hairy man-chests. :rolleyes:

Archived Post 04-07-2011 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eulif_Davis
This.

I also have a hard time believing that there's a big outcry for bare hairy man-chests. :rolleyes:

Well, I think you've nicely summed up the attitude I find so disgusting. I applaud you for your brevity.