Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   klingon fleets (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=210873)

Archived Post 04-10-2011 03:48 PM

klingon fleets

I've been looking for over a month now for a klingon fleet to play with, besides house of clan hunters, is there even a decent sized active fleet in the kdf anymore?

I've found a ton of small groups, usually between 1 and 3 active online players.

Archived Post 04-10-2011 06:16 PM

dunno. i have been in legion for a year. Every night there is 10 people on minimum.

Archived Post 04-10-2011 07:52 PM

klingon fleets really do need new blood, i have been in 2 fleets that died, one that was dying when i left, and its not that people leave the guild, its that they stop playing STO, show the kdf some love cryptic you are driving us off one by one!

Archived Post 04-10-2011 08:21 PM

I've just decided to create my own, it's called Hyperion and I am looking for active people to help me get the ball rolling

Archived Post 04-11-2011 06:43 AM

I would invite you to join the one I belong to if I was not embarrassed about the crapptic state of the KDF as a faction and didn't want to drive yet another player away to the feds due to content lacking so much.
Unfortunately the KIA seems dead as well, and I can not blaim them.
If I had not believed the promises made in beta and bought a lifer sub I would leave too. As it is now one must wait and see if the feds finally get so bloated on self importance that they finally lose their ravenous appetite for more and let the Devs do something for the KDF. Its seems the feds keep the Devs on a short leash attached to the Cstore.

Hopefully season 4 is the saving grace they think it is or even more KDF fans are going to quit STO, leaving the Romiie fans to be bent over the barrel while the feds slip the (12%) ballgag in and hold them in thier place for the Devs.

Archived Post 04-11-2011 08:11 PM

thanks for the replies, I ended up joining an active fleet , the legion.

I hope anyone else interested in saving the fragments of our empire joins as well.

Archived Post 04-11-2011 09:04 PM

I was invited to a fleet called The Bloody Barons, and it seems that most (if not all) of its members have left the game. Ironic in that it has a lot of stuff in the Fleet bank, but I don't have it in me to just take and sell the items. I am curious as to what cryptic does with fleets that have no active members. I like the fleet name too much to just up and leave, and I don't want the fleet and its item stash to be deleted in the event the other players come back.

Archived Post 04-13-2011 03:06 PM

This pretty much sums it up Death of a Fleet

Archived Post 04-14-2011 12:33 AM

well if you were like me and had no fleet, come play in the legion then, I've had a good time...the more people that get into one group the quicker we can all work on rebuilding our empire....pun intended

Archived Post 04-14-2011 12:33 PM

I've never been in a Fleet....heck I still have never done an STF! One day I will get that Borg Set! :D