Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   looking for active fleet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=211221)

Archived Post 04-13-2011 04:58 AM

looking for active fleet

hello iam looking for a active fleet to do stf's i have been playing the game since bata

i have va1 in tac eng and sci

my eng if at top rank of crafting
as well as my tac

i have done stf infeted the cure (tryed terradome ahaggg FIX IT )

tryed and not comptet ka

iam in a fleet right now but thay have moved on to biffrent games and i left behined

my ships are

tac
retrofit defiant
sci
retrofit intrepid
eng
Galaxy X

Archived Post 04-13-2011 06:21 AM

Hi deathknig,

I saw your post and thought that I would tell you about The Last Outpost.

We are a dedicated RP fleet first off. Do not get me wrong we do have casual players as well, but when we do fleet action and the likes, we like to RP.

We are not a large fleet, but we find that a good thing. A number of our players have been around since beta like your self, and have found that a smaller fleet made the game more fun. Fun is a big thing for us. We all pay subs and have a real life. Because of that we want to have fun when we get a chance to play. We do have a number of players from around the world, so there are always people on line to chat too. That is the thing about a smaller fleet, you get to know the players in the fleet. We do Borg missions every few weeks, so will not be a problem getting you through KA when you want to do it. :)

If you want to help with crafting, then there is always a place for you. lol.

The last thing that I want to say is, with The Last Outpost, you will not get left behind or anything. The Last Outpost started life in RPG-X and we will be around for a very long time to come. If fact we still have a very good fleet in RPG-X. :)

So if you are looking for a friendly fleet, that make the most of our subs then give us a try.

If you want to know more, then contact Brex or my self in game and we will be more than happy to tell you about what we do. Or take a look at our web-site.

Hope to see you out there.

Durir

Archived Post 04-13-2011 06:37 AM

I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.

Archived Post 04-13-2011 06:38 AM

The Clan Hunters

Hello

If you like doing STF's you can come join us the Clan Hunters on our chat channel and hang out, or join the fleet.

we do about 10 STF's a week or more...

you can join the channel by typing /channel_join ClanH in the in-game chat box.

Archived Post 04-13-2011 07:15 AM

Welcome to the forums! We Are an International Fleet

Red Squadrons would seem to fit your criteria well, we always have a laugh (even if sometimes its over something silly ^^) we do support players wanting end game PvP and PvE and RP, and with 11 years of experience, we're a pretty bonded fleet, we have a full and active fleet bank with everything you could ever need no matter your rank with have tabs for classes II, IV, VI, VIII and X mainly blues and greens, we have a fleet crafter who is always happy to make you anything you need.

We play STF missions several times a week and do daily's everyday including the PVP daily's, there is no min rank to join we have members of all levels and the more experienced members are always happy to lend a hand be it getting passed that tricky mission or leveling an alt

We are a military styled fleet, with the Red Squadrons Taskforce serving as our Federation Fleet and the Red Squadrons Battlefleet serving for our Klingon players! And if you want to play in both, your more than welcome (we do encourage it to develop PvP tactics .

We're pretty well known around the Trek gaming community and know a lot of cool fleets whom we have a laugh with pretty often!

Check us out on http://www.redsquadrons.net

Good Luck finding what you're looking for!

Archived Post 04-13-2011 09:36 AM

Hi there!

Well I can recommend the UFP. It's a great fleet that has been around for 9 years (in may!) and supports various Star Trek games. The fleet is quite large and caters for all play styles and time zones. We have a number of event officers who run a whole host of events on a daily basis from STF's, PVP, tournaments, RP, Foundry Missions, Levelling and more! We're a friendly group who are extremely helpful and supportive.

All we ask is that you sign a monthly roll call and adhere to the code of conduct. If you want to know more, then take a look here

Grace

Archived Post 05-27-2011 02:48 AM

Alpha and ...

- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, this Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page

If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you

Archived Post 05-27-2011 05:52 AM

hmm being left behind wont happen with the federal exploration fleet,
we are a very small fleet that runs our stf's mainly on the weekends
we only have 3 rules that are
1.18 or older but not manditory
2.use ventrilo for stf's
3.be as active as possable

due to real life issues we understand that this is a game and real life comes first,
look me up in game if you need to be run through terradome or KA even if you dont join our fleet we will be happy to run you through them

Quebal@quball9

Archived Post 05-27-2011 08:04 AM

Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.

Archived Post 05-29-2011 01:03 PM

Hi Deathknigt,

I hope it's not too late to ask you to consider 3rd Fleet. We are a large and active international fleet. We have regular STFs and fleet actions planned and often have enough folk on line to do ad hoc teaming for other missions. You won't get lonely or left behind with us!

Look us up at http://www.3rdfleet.com