Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Returning player LF fleet. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=212020)

Archived Post 04-19-2011 11:20 AM

Returning player LF fleet.

Hi guys. I'm a beta tester from waaaaaaay in the early stages. I played for 2-3 months before i had to discontinue my sub due to me moving from the UK to another part of the world for over a year.

I decided to come back now my homelife is somewhat stable :)
What i need is a good solid active fleet that will take in a casual player ( i can only spend an hour every other day, maybe more, and most likely a few on weekends.), and wont mind someone who potters around in the new foundry designing missions and maps and generally taking their time in the game, and who can help me rediscover the game and get to know it again.

About me. I'm a 30 year old ex programmer turned chef ! So if possible, i'd prefer to be in an adult based guild ( though non of the childish adult humour if poss)
I live in the Uk time too, so an active Uk time guild would be great.

Hit me up here or in a PM if you think you can fit me in. :D

Archived Post 04-19-2011 01:32 PM

I too took some time off of STO right after season 2 and came back back in Dec.

The Clan Hunters are a large international fleet. We aim to be a mature group. We have many casual members. We do not require any commitments from our members. We run many STFs daily and some PvP. We have a Ventrilo server available. We have both a Fed and KDF fleet. We have many members who have dabbled with the Foundary and get onto Tribble.

You can type /channel_join ClanH in game to join our fleet chat at any time. If you are interested make a request in the ClanH channel. This is also the fastest way to join.

Happy Hunting

Archived Post 04-19-2011 02:37 PM

I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.

Archived Post 04-19-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedgp123 (Post 3499166)
Hi guys. I'm a beta tester from waaaaaaay in the early stages. I played for 2-3 months before i had to discontinue my sub due to me moving from the UK to another part of the world for over a year.

What i need is a good solid active fleet that will take in a casual player ( i can only spend an hour every other day, maybe more, and most likely a few on weekends.), and wont mind someone who potters around in the new foundry designing missions and maps and generally taking their time in the game, and who can help me rediscover the game and get to know it again.

About me. I'm a 30 year old ex programmer turned chef ! So if possible, i'd prefer to be in an adult based guild ( though non of the childish adult humour if poss)

Greetings!

The 528th Fleet began with the intention of only inviting a few of my real life friends to join. It was founded on March 17th, 2010. The Fleet started growing by virtue of people asking to join after teaming up with me. By April of that same year, our active members went from 5 to 50! This being the 3rd MMO I personally have played, I knew enough about various other "clans" or "guilds" to know that the only kind of lasting gaming community is one built through, with and by people! Many Fleets have come and gone, but we stand and fall as ONE! That is our motto!

If you're interested in joining our community, you should know something! We are awesome! We are primarily a social community. Playing the game with people is only half the fun, listening in on Ventrilo to all the jokes, and various "insider" gags we have is what makes the experience "special".

Our community prides itself on being open to anyone of any skill level, so long as they have a positive attitude! Negativity and drama are not tolerated, as we are too awesome to worry about the 10% that is BAD when 90% of our lives are filled with amazing and incredible opportunities for FUN!

Some people are uncomfortable with the idea of making online friends. A friend is a stranger you just haven't gotten to know yet! The opportunities are endless... The majority of our player base are life-timer's to STO and some people have even met face-to-face! Also, the reason we have switched to being termed a community is because we play many, many other games besides STO! Star Trek Armada 2, Fleet Operations, Supreme Commander, World of Tanks, Rift, The Old Republic ( Coming soon :D ), Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2 etc... etc... The list is a very LONG one!

So, here are a few guidelines to consider when applying!

Check it out!:

1) We accept only mature positive individuals past the probationary period. You must be available for an interview to receive an invite to probation. We prefer you be above the age of 21, however, maturity isn't always linked to age, so if you can prove otherwise, we will consider it.

2) You need to use Ventrilo. It is a voice-communication application that is free to use. It allows us to socialize, to play the game as a group more easily, and for raiding. You WILL be required to log on to Ventrilo for your interview. You don't need to have a microphone, but i guarantee that before long you will be running to the store to grab one and join in on the banter ;)

3) No Drama. It is simply not tolerated. Be respectful of one another and have fun! The game is about enjoying whatever you get out of it with others, not despite them! We have strict rules concerning this.

4) Interviews are done through Ventrilo by an Officer of Admiral rank or above.

5) You must apply on the website before being considered unless you have been invited personally or sponsored by a member.

Please use your IN-GAME names when applying it will make it much easier to contact you.

We do not require you participate in-fleet events, but we do require you be social in some way. That's what we are all about, playing the game we all love, TOGETHER.

Thank you for interest,
Derek Slide, Proud Community Founder

Archived Post 04-20-2011 08:43 AM

Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.

Archived Post 05-27-2011 03:45 AM

Alpha and ..

- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, this Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page

If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you

Archived Post 06-02-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedgp123 (Post 3499166)

We have just what your looking for.
We are a fleet of 40+ members on Federation, and 25+ on Klingon.
Were 18+, mature, friendly and laid back
We have teamspeak and a website
Were allied with the best fleets out there
We enjoy STF's, PVP, PVE and enjoy having fun
We like to help others who need leveling
We welcome all time zones.
We have been around since January 2010

www.psiaquarrifleet.webs.com