Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (
-   -   noob question. (

Archived Post 04-20-2011 09:18 AM

noob question.
What is the name of the item that lets you use the holdeck on your map? done seach for holodeck nothing. What am I doing wrong? Were is it what name dose it use?

Archived Post 04-20-2011 10:38 AM

I think it's just called Holodeck. Search holodeck in the details, making sure that you're on a ground exterior map.

Archived Post 04-20-2011 11:02 AM

To clarify Kirkfat's post, the name should be "Holodeck 01". As stated, it's available under details for ground maps.

Archived Post 04-20-2011 05:38 PM

I see what I waas doing wrong, It had to me a ground map. I was looking for it in a Inteier Space map.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:07 AM.