Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Where is my Mek'leth/Dk'tang (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=212615)

Archived Post 04-23-2011 06:32 PM

Where is my Mek'leth/Dk'tang

Ok, its been a year since we were promised the Mek'leth and Dk'tang dagger, the models were in game then.... where are they?

Archived Post 04-23-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12guageshotgun
promised?

They keep using that word. They do not think it means what you think it means.

Archived Post 04-23-2011 08:45 PM

maybe their universal translator is broken!

Archived Post 04-23-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

maybe their universal translator is broken!

I broke their universal translator...What I want to see is some gosh-darned good lookin Klingon gear and uniforms in the store...Lord knows we have enough peopel willing to pay for the missing fingerless gloves, equipment packs, and other such Klingon garb/hari/ other miscellaneous stuff...lol

Archived Post 04-29-2011 08:21 AM

Agreed! I wants sharp shiny things to poke Feds with!

Heck the Feds have a dagger they can put on their belt! I want my D'k tahg that I can dangle off my shoulder!

Archived Post 04-29-2011 11:24 PM

I read the feds will be getting the Andorien dagger now, i am still waiting for my klingon melee that was promised over a year ago with in game models.... why are they making entirely new ones first, it would require less effort and u could just copy the sword combo set for the mek'leth and ta'da(not quite that simple, but a YEAR?) i want my mek'leth as many other klingons have for over a year... where is it cryptic where, and yes i want a dev to give me an honest answer as to this question, are you even working on it, and if so when do i get one?

Archived Post 04-30-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

I read the feds will be getting the Andorien dagger now, i am still waiting for my klingon melee that was promised over a year ago with in game models.... why are they making entirely new ones first, it would require less effort and u could just copy the sword combo set for the mek'leth and ta'da(not quite that simple, but a YEAR?) i want my mek'leth as many other klingons have for over a year... where is it cryptic where, and yes i want a dev to give me an honest answer as to this question, are you even working on it, and if so when do i get one?

Why would they work on klingon stuff. when the can do shinny stuff for federation.

Archived Post 04-30-2011 03:43 PM

I saw a Mek'Leth inventory icon pic in the "Want To Know What The Developers Are Working On? Take A Look!" thread. It was right next to the lirpa icon and the icons of the two swords that came out in Coliseum.

Archived Post 04-30-2011 06:45 PM

When...where?...I have seen none of this....

Archived Post 04-30-2011 07:59 PM

I think they actually talked about that on Jupiter's STOked. Icons found and such.

Perhaps such weapons will come with the future improvement of the Klingon faction. We can only hope :)