Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   Really???? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=212998)

Archived Post 04-26-2011 10:21 PM

Really????

Just finished watching the vancouver and chicago game.. vancouver won!! woot.. anyways getting onto my post..

So I came and logged in and seen the new months list of activities (zzzzzzzzz)

You guys are actually putting the fed/kdf fighters in the cstore... wow really... WHY not put them in game for free... I mean... your not really offering much as per the game.. so how about some freebies.. it would be the.. smart move?

Month after month and cstore gets bigger and bigger and the game remains the same....

Iam just... yeah carry on i guess..

thoughts...

Archived Post 04-26-2011 11:02 PM

We definitely need more ingame items Cryptic, don't put EVERY new extra you create into the C-Store. I know you need to make money to create the content, but you seem to be forgetting that not everyone can afford extras like this, or just plain doesn't want to spend the money.

Archived Post 04-26-2011 11:16 PM

I have a sneaking suspiscion that we will also soon be able to craft fighters like we can with the Delta flyer. I'm still going to trust Dstahl on his words that everything in the c-store will eventually be obtainable in game somehow.

Archived Post 04-26-2011 11:22 PM

Stupid C-store :P

Though, the next month or two is a vast space of empty as far as i see it. We really get nothing worthwhile new. It seems it'll ALL be in S4

Archived Post 04-26-2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis (Post 3511620)
I have a sneaking suspiscion that we will also soon be able to craft fighters like we can with the Delta flyer.

I hope this is the case.

Or as a wise furry blue alien once said:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster
C is for C-Store, and that's a little too much for me.

Z

Archived Post 04-26-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavilier210 (Post 3511629)
Though, the next month or two is a vast space of empty as far as i see it. We really get nothing worthwhile new. It seems it'll ALL be in S4

Not too bad for me, I'm levelling an alt, with room to level another 2

Archived Post 04-26-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cavilier210 (Post 3511629)
Stupid C-store :P

maybe you should take a look at the calendar. theres even a thread about it

Archived Post 04-26-2011 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phibrizzo (Post 3511634)

I quite like the Ep reruns, Abadon could use a Breen Officer and an Ophidian Cane :)

Archived Post 04-26-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tricksterbro (Post 3511639)
I quite like the Ep reruns, Abadon could use a Breen Officer and an Ophidian Cane :)

just checkin

Archived Post 04-26-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phibrizzo (Post 3511634)

I did look at the calender. Do you see anything that isn't already in the game and isn't a costume?