Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Discussion & Feedback (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   ALERT: Locate the U.S.S. Indigo (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=213103)

Archived Post 04-28-2011 12:34 AM

ALERT: Locate the U.S.S. Indigo

Mission: ALERT: Locate the U.S.S. Indigo
Project ID: ST-HE3PW6FIO
Author: Zonerie

Federation Mission
Level: Any Level

Not your typical find and rescue mission. Find out what the U.S.S. Indigo was researching and stop the invaders from taking it!

This mission has been revamped and re-written. This was my first mission ever and I have learned a lot since then. I have taken the time to re-write and make this look amazing. I hope you agree. The mission is short, and designed to be that way, however it is fast, it is furious and there is lots of combat.

This is also the PREQUEL to Prison Break on the KDF side

If you enjoy my missions on the KDF side, please check this out, and give me some feedback thanks!

Archived Post 04-28-2011 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zonerie (Post 3513216)
Mission: ALERT: Locate the U.S.S. Indigo
Project ID: ST-HE3PW6FIO
Author: Zonerie

Federation Mission

Not your typical find and rescue mission. Find out what the U.S.S. Indigo was researching and stop the invaders from taking it!

This mission has been revamped and re-written. This was my first mission ever and I have learned a lot since then. I have taken the time to re-write and make this look amazing. I hope you agree. The mission is short, and designed to be that way, however it is fast, it is furious and there is lots of combat.

This is also the PREQUEL to Prison Break on the KDF side

If you enjoy my missions on the KDF side, please check this out, and give me some feedback thanks!

While I'm not too huge on the dialogue and environments of Prison Break, it has a friggin' great pacing for combat and was a ton of fun in that regard.

I'll definitely try this out. Also liking the idea of a cross-faction story arc. I've considered doing it myself... hrm...

Archived Post 04-28-2011 06:49 AM

I liked your KDF missions a lot. What is the minimum level for this one? I only occassionally play the Feds... ;)

Archived Post 04-28-2011 03:16 PM

Yeah this mission has a very fast-paced combat system. I use dialogue when I need but I try not to be “too wordy.”
I make my missions for me honestly, and I like my missions fast and epic, and a little hard. Therefore, if you like that style, then this will work for you as well.

I made this mission for low level but it is a lot of fun with multiple VA's as well... I hope you like it!

Archived Post 04-28-2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

I make my missions for me honestly, and I like my missions fast and epic, and a little hard
Primary audience for mine is my fleet and friends. I don't make them that "hard" unless fitting, as there are so many "hard" missions out there already. Most "tough" missions are hard in that it takes a lot of precious life time and RSD risk to play through them.

I didn't find your KDF missions were that kind of mission, so I will try the Fed one, too. Feds have rescue shuttles on board, after all. ;) Can bail out any time.

Archived Post 04-28-2011 04:23 PM

Well, hard is relative, I guess I should just say, you can't just button smash and be done with it. It does take some effort.