||05-26-2011 07:09 PM
Release Notes - May 27, 2011
- The Romulan Episode Series rewards have been turned off.
- Specifically, the Reman Bridge Officer and Emblem Rewards.
- The Remastered Replay Week begins when this build goes live. This means:
- There are new, optional emblem/badge rewards on every Remastered Mission, which includes "Stranded in Space". This mission has a new replay reward, the Azura Personal Com Code. This device will call in the Azura II when used in sector space and allow the player to access their bank from anywhere in the galaxy every 4 hours.
- The mission "Diplomatic Orders" has been remastered. There are new cutscenes, new VO, a new start to the mission and a new reward: A data recorder that will allow players to relisten to any of the Spock VO the player has unlocked in the game, as read my Leonard Nimoy.
- "Doomsday Device" has been remastered. This mission has been completely reimagined from the ground up; there are new cutscenes, VO, and major story updates! There is also a new reward: The Har’Pengh torpedo. The torpedo does initial kinetic damage to the target, and then the target get’s debuffed. If the debuff isn’t removed in 20 seconds there will be a secondary explosion on the ship.
- The Klingon Mission “Bringing Down the House” has been given special rewards and was reworked. This mission will now scale to level, Players can choose a level appropriate emblem/badge reward and the new reward Vov’wI Personal Com Code. This device will call in the Vov’wI when used in sector space and allow the player to access their bank from anywhere in the galaxy every 4 hours.
- The Peregrine Fighter can now be fully customized in the tailor.
- Teams will now spawn within a tighter radius of each other, alleviating issues where players would occasionally spawn inside of walls.
- 500 day Veteran Rewards are in for players that have been subscribers for 500 days.