Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Semi-Newbie LFF (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=216893)

Archived Post 05-27-2011 04:22 AM

Semi-Newbie LFF

I know the basics, solo and small group PvE, but so far have only dabbled in PvP and Fleet Actions. I want to change that. So basically, I'm looking for a fleet that is into PvP and Fleet Actions, but is open to someone who doesn't already know everything about how to do it right. You know, so I can learn, and become someone know hows how to do it right :)

It doesn't have to be a fleet that's solely dedicated to those things, of course. I'm RP friendly, but not terribly good at it, and I'm a Star Trek fan but haven't memorized canon. I don't like a lot of arbitrary rules, but anything done in fun is cool with me. I also need a fleet that's flexible with activity level. I'm not a kid any more, sometimes I just don't have time for gaming. That's life, right? :cool:

Archived Post 05-27-2011 05:22 AM

hello and welcome
the federal exploration fleet is always looking for a few good men,with that said...
we are a small fleet thatdoes our stf's mainly on the weekends,we only have 3 rules in our fleet
1.18 or older but not manditory
2,be able to use ventrilo for stf's mic is not required
3.be as active as possible

we do have a few members that pvp and we have started a klingon fleet so we will be able to pvp against each other.

we have no drama in our fleet due to our size of active players which are from usa and europe,we get to know each other pretty well,so if your looking for a family type fleet where you wont be just another captain come look us up or myself in game

qubal@quball9

Archived Post 05-31-2011 11:44 PM

Consider the 48th Defense Fleet

Hello Daed. Please consider The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs. We are a casual, laid back fleet that understands RL comes first and makes it a priority, whenever playing STO to have fun! We enjoy helping each other and take pride in helping players new and old, learn STO and level up. We are primarily a PvE fleet but have some players who PvP on the side if you care to try that. We are always sharing jokes, are very social on teamspeak and laugh a lot with one another.

Our purpose as a fleet is to provide a fun and laid back atmosphere for players while playing STO and to give them opportunities to participate in group activities in game whether it be an STF, a Fleet Action, help a player level or just teaming up to do a mission. STFs (Special Task Force) missions and Fleet Actions are our biggest Fleet activities and do them a few times on a weekly basis.

If you're interested or would like to get more information, please see our FAQ about how to join our fleet. For more information see our website at warpigsmmo.com. Feel free to PM me as well.

Hope to see you in sector space. Safe flying to you! :cool:

Archived Post 06-01-2011 02:30 AM

Alpha and ...

- Omega Particles - is a Star Trek Online Fleet.
We got a forum, this Facebook site and a TeamSpeak 3 server
We're a very social fleet and we enjoy each others company alot

We're recruiting EU time zone players

We want players that are:
-> EU Time zone active
-> Helpfull and social
-> Teamworking
-> Willing to be a part of the fleet
-> 16+ of age

If u want to know more, go to Our Facebook Page
If u want to apply for becoming a member, send a mail to omegaparticles@gmail.com
Use this template

Name :
Playing since :
TeamSpeak 3 knowledge :
Characters in Federation Faction :
Characters in Klingon Faction :
Which faction do you want to join ? (Both is also an option) :
Favorite career (Tac,sci,eng) :
Special Task Force experience :

Looking forward to hear from you

Archived Post 06-01-2011 04:32 AM

Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
for more info and Application.

Archived Post 06-02-2011 09:18 AM

Hi Daed13,

Please take a look at 3rd Fleet, I think we could be just the fleet for you!

We are a large international fleet, so we have to organise lots of stuff to keep our members happy, including STF's, Fleet Actions, Joint Fleet events, PvP training and tournaments.
We all started out newbies in one way or another so we are happy to work with people who don't know the ropes. There's usually more than one tactic that allows success.

We also have RP going on, but I think it's "light" and it certainly isn't mandatory. If you want to dabble and explore that side further there are opportunities to play "guest" roles or play an NPC for a bit.

We are a mature fleet in age and attitude, we get that this is supposed to be fun and we also get the real life .... happens! The only thing we ask is that you pop in every now and then to sign our roll-call. (They usually run every two months) ... Else you may get cleaned up. Mind you, even if this were to happen, it's easy to get yourself reinstated. :D

Finally, because we're big, there are usually lots of people on-line therefore you will always be in good company. None of that "lost in space" silence stuff. Again, this maximises the fun as you can get involved in ad-hoc teaming on missions etc. Mass destruction of borg fleets is always more fun in company lol.

Look us up at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Or check our vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1

Archived Post 06-02-2011 02:55 PM

We are a over 18 International Fleet so we have people on all the time heaviest population time are 12pm noon to 2am early morning central time zone.

We may be what you are looking for come on team speak and talk to us. try us on for size

Here is our TS info
Server Address: startrekfleet.com
Port: 9987
Nickname: [Your "In Game Name".]
Password: [None at the moment.]

Archived Post 06-02-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daed13
I know the basics, solo and small group PvE, but so far have only dabbled in PvP and Fleet Actions. I want to change that. So basically, I'm looking for a fleet that is into PvP and Fleet Actions, but is open to someone who doesn't already know everything about how to do it right. You know, so I can learn, and become someone know hows how to do it right :)

It doesn't have to be a fleet that's solely dedicated to those things, of course. I'm RP friendly, but not terribly good at it, and I'm a Star Trek fan but haven't memorized canon. I don't like a lot of arbitrary rules, but anything done in fun is cool with me. I also need a fleet that's flexible with activity level. I'm not a kid any more, sometimes I just don't have time for gaming. That's life, right? :cool:

We have just what your looking for.
Were 18+, mature, friendly and laid back
We have teamspeak and a website
Were allied with the best fleets out there
We enjoy STF's, PVP, PVE and enjoy having fun
We like to help others who need leveling
We welcome all time zones.
We have been around since January 2010

www.psiaquarrifleet.webs.com

Get in charge with me in game at @Cassanova007