Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200)
-   -   What about those of us who have already purchased all fed ships? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=216976)

Archived Post 05-27-2011 03:17 PM

What about those of us who have already purchased all fed ships?

I was wondering what about those of us who have already purchased all ships (in my case everything) the c-store has to offer, we won't be able to get the type 8 shuttle pet. Is there any way to get the pet if you already have purchased the ships? I would appreciate any dev feedback, thanks.

Archived Post 05-27-2011 03:17 PM

Wishstone says that you can't get it then.

Archived Post 05-27-2011 03:23 PM

Wow, that is surprising, I get the shaft for being a loyal customer. Way to go customer service and marketing. Thanks.

Archived Post 05-27-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trekdork (Post 3560949)
Wow, that is surprising, I get the shaft for being a loyal customer. Way to go customer service and marketing. Thanks.

Yeah I feel the same way I have bought every single item from the store on release day and feel like im getting a royal screwing for doing so.

Archived Post 05-27-2011 03:36 PM

I understand Floridaguy, I have also bought 5 copies of the game to get all the preorder bonuses, etc along with a lifer subscription. I am a Star Trek collector in RL and I have approximately 500 items. This game and the c-store is an extension of my collecting and I like to have everything that the game has to offer, even if it is just shuttle pet. I certainly hope someone at Cryptic pays attention to this matter. I have been a fan of Trek for over 30 years(I'm 36) and have been collecting for 25 years. Not once since launch have I been unhappy with Cryptic or STO, until now. Just a week or so from that 500 day vet status, very disappointing.

Archived Post 05-27-2011 03:40 PM

Feel sorry for ya.

I'm not surprised but I would hope they rectify this situation.

( its stuff like this that drove me to no longer purchasing Cryptic stuff)

Archived Post 05-27-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trekdork (Post 3560972)
I understand Floridaguy, I have also bought 5 copies of the game to get all the preorder bonuses, etc along with a lifer subscription. I am a Star Trek collector in RL and I have approximately 500 items. This game and the c-store is an extension of my collecting and I like to have everything that the game has to offer, even if it is just shuttle pet. I certainly hope someone at Cryptic pays attention to this matter. I have been a fan of Trek for over 30 years(I'm 36) and have been collecting for 25 years. Not once since launch have I been unhappy with Cryptic or STO, until now. Just a week or so from that 500 day vet status, very disappointing.

Same way I collect everything in this game and fully support Cryptic this just bothers me Im being deprived of something for having supported them sooner than someone else did.

Archived Post 05-27-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpt.Clango (Post 3560935)
Wishstone says that you can't get it then.

That's sort of sad! Cryptic should man up and say thanks to all of those who own every ship and put the damn thing up for you lot specifically for 5AT.

Archived Post 05-27-2011 05:04 PM

I can't help but wonder, when this decision within Cryptic was made, did nobody within the team even consider that there would be players who had already purchased all ships, etc from the c-store? I thought about this scenario and I have only had one marketing class in college, now why didn't those within marketing who have (I'm assuming and I'm hoping) marketing degrees reach this same conclusion, that it would honk people off. Especially those people who have dedicated so much of their hard earned money towards this game in support of Cryptic.

Archived Post 05-27-2011 05:16 PM

Well who knows. Maybe Cryptic will make another way to get it for you :)