Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Who has the longest wait time for PVP? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=218580)

Archived Post 06-08-2011 05:42 PM

Who has the longest wait time for PVP?

Who has the longest wait time for PVP at max level? Feds or KDF?

Archived Post 06-08-2011 05:48 PM

That depends on if the fed is que'ing for both FvK and FvF. Feds hands down if he ques for FvF

Archived Post 06-08-2011 05:50 PM

I only PVP on the KDF side and we may have to wait 5 minutes for KVF during slow times.
Mostly it is instant.
And mostly I go up against Hale.
Yes, PVP is broken.

Archived Post 06-08-2011 07:49 PM

KDF lately seems to have a longer wait time. Probobly due to more players on the Federation side queueing up for FVF and not playing their Klingon alts.

Archived Post 06-08-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kilawpilath (Post 3579875)
KDF lately seems to have a longer wait time. Probobly due to more players on the Federation side queueing up for FVF and not playing their Klingon alts.

Thatz cause Klinks are OP... didn't you know that?!

Archived Post 06-08-2011 09:12 PM

The longest wait time I would have to say KvK... I mean who wants to fight the OP klingons :p

Archived Post 06-08-2011 09:44 PM

I don't even remember the last time a KvK cap and hold ever activated...

Archived Post 06-08-2011 09:50 PM

Right now its KDF but i'm sure that would change dramatically if FvF were to be eliminated or rewards introduced to entice the average Fedtard to que for FvK. Just another example of an easy fix the devs could do if they were one or two notches above incompetent.

Archived Post 06-08-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbert559
Who has the longest wait time for PVP at max level? Feds or KDF?

ok i know you mainly mean space when you ask this, but GROUND has the longest wait times, doesnt matter if your Fed or Klingon, they both have a long wait time, there is times i will be in the que for at least 3+ hrs and still have no pop, so yea GROUND is the worst!

Archived Post 06-08-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorFury (Post 3579966)
Right now its KDF but i'm sure that would change dramatically if FvF were to be eliminated or rewards introduced to entice the average Fedtard to que for FvK. Just another example of an easy fix the devs could do if they were one or two notches above incompetent.

We all know it was the money...

In the beginning, there was FvK

The average joe feddie complained how he would die so easily in FvK

Instead of wanting to get better as an individual, he would rather face opponents that were as fragile as him

Cryptic obliged. Why would they say "no" to their larger customer base?

Voila, FvF

This is why I like the good fed premade teams. They might be tough to fight against, but I'm glad they're tough so that they can further irritate joe feddie.