Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   PvP Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   My Quest (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=218908)

Archived Post 06-10-2011 11:57 AM

My Quest
 
All this "peace" talk between the Feds and the KDF needs to stop. My quest is to kill as many Feds as possible because I really don't like you. I dont like the rainbow coalition happy my little pony look to your ships. I dont like all the rp'ers that play fedside, I dont like the 13year old mindless barrens chat that takes place on ESD, and if they had smells in this game I'm betting 9 out of 10 of you smell like cabbage. I dont like cabbage.....or carnies. The only satisfaction that comes from this game is actually blowing up feds.....the rest? Meh......

So, please take the flower power pow wow talks and go fondle yourselves on ESD. I don't want to have to que up with the short bus coalition that makes up 90% of the UFP. Go away....stay away....and instead push for more reason to play FvK. Trust me we have no shortage of KDF who want nothing more then to kill feddies all day long.

Die Feddie Die!!!

Archived Post 06-10-2011 12:04 PM

The KVF que suck I rather play my fed, why bother waiting 30minutes for utter newbies who whine or warp out or just do nothing. Seriously more fun to play FVF then KVF also seems like the worst players/emblem farmers que for kvf.

Archived Post 06-10-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorFury (Post 3585084)
All this "peace" talk between the Feds and the KDF needs to stop. My quest is to kill as many Feds as possible because I really don't like you. I dont like the rainbow coalition happy my little pony look to your ships. I dont like all the rp'ers that play fedside, I dont like the 13year old mindless barrens chat that takes place on ESD, and if they had smells in this game I'm betting 9 out of 10 of you smell like cabbage. I dont like cabbage.....or carnies. The only satisfaction that comes from this game is actually blowing up feds.....the rest? Meh......

So, please take the flower power pow wow talks and go fondle yourselves on ESD. I don't want to have to que up with the short bus coalition that makes up 90% of the UFP. Go away....stay away....and instead push for more reason to play FvK. Trust me we have no shortage of KDF who want nothing more then to kill feddies all day long.

Die Feddie Die!!!

I have to say, I agree with a majority of this... I to hate the perfume feeling of the fed side... Every time I play it I feel like a part of me is dieing in side... the brutal.. vicious.. killer side..

Archived Post 06-10-2011 12:09 PM

blah blah blah....propaganda my friend. Obviously just as many crap feds in FvF as in FvK. If you are getting quicker pops in FvF then my guess is you are running into plenty of trash if not more so. Personally, I think we have more ex-kdf playing feds because they like the ship selection more on the fed side but it sounds better to say the ques are better as the sole reason. Just saying.....

Archived Post 06-10-2011 12:19 PM

Yes I hate the raptor and the gurumba, and I wanna play escort.

Archived Post 06-10-2011 12:21 PM

The Federation is winning the war, and when the Klingon Empire surrenders, You klinks will be flipping burgers in the new Burger Kings that will be opened on Qonos. You can be the new King Blackjack. I'll put in an order for the mascot costume.

:D

Archived Post 06-10-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock_Monster (Post 3585113)
The Federation is winning the war, and when the Klingon Empire surrenders, You klinks will be flipping burgers in the new Burger Kings that will be opened on Qonos. You can be the new King Blackjack. I'll put in an order for the mascot costume.

:D

I've sworn to kill feddie over and over again (especially Dude and Hale :D )

But yes I would like to see a Burger King Blackjack commercial

/kill feddie

PS: The Feddies are only winning the war because cryptic thinks pvp klingons are best left to rot.

PSS: I spend 5 minutes in ESD and I think to myself, wow, this is The Sims in space

Archived Post 06-10-2011 12:31 PM

Winning the war of dress up Barbie maybe. Plus we all know you are not allowed to serve meat on ESD, only warmed over tofu for all the tree hugging carebears. oh I guess they might have 1 or 2 WAFFLE houses because all you ex-kdf are so busy flipping sides.....

Archived Post 06-10-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorFury (Post 3585125)
Winning the war of dress up Barbie maybe. Plus we all know you are not allowed to serve meat on ESD, only warmed over tofu for all the tree hugging carebears. oh I guess they might have 1 or 2 WAFFLE houses because all you ex-kdf are so busy flipping sides.....

That's it you crossed the line, sir.

Waffles are delicious

Archived Post 06-10-2011 01:06 PM

Zone chat Fedside is one of the reasons i stopped playing my Fed. Between the inane chatter & all of the Blue i get a headache.
The fact that i like to PUG is the other.
The Klingon faction should STAY KLINGON.
The day i log on to see a USS designation on a BoP is the day i ragequit.
Ques pop slow as molasses Klingon side, That is why we have Ker'rat, iI's the PVP waiting room.
Go kill Feds. :D
Qapla'


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:17 PM.