Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Art of Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   Infected Skin Fix (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=219128)

Archived Post 06-11-2011 09:15 AM

Infected Skin Fix

With the inclusion of a lof of uniform options that show skin (TOS tunic, open jacket, short sleeved medic) Would it be possible to add more torso/arm art? My current Main and Alt are both Borg based and have the Infected skin type which only covers the head and nothing else. There is visibly a line where it just stops. The skin color doesn't even match any other skin options so my hands always look different then my face. Noticably pink to a dead grey/white.

I love the borg stuff in this game, as do many others, so would it be possible to fix this for us? Thank you.

As a side not i think a few other Skin typs have similar issues like Trill spots and such.

Archived Post 07-01-2011 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
With the inclusion of a lof of uniform options that show skin (TOS tunic, open jacket, short sleeved medic) Would it be possible to add more torso/arm art? My current Main and Alt are both Borg based and have the Infected skin type which only covers the head and nothing else. There is visibly a line where it just stops. The skin color doesn't even match any other skin options so my hands always look different then my face. Noticably pink to a dead grey/white.

I love the borg stuff in this game, as do many others, so would it be possible to fix this for us? Thank you.

As a side not i think a few other Skin typs have similar issues like Trill spots and such.

Further infection skin would be nice, and the actual borg suit (since the borg boffs can have them it only seems fair)

The Trill spots, god yes the trill spots please fix them. it just urks me how on Tribble ,they added 2 new spot types, BUT THEY STILL DON'T CONNECT!

Archived Post 07-01-2011 07:18 AM

I would like to see more implants such as on the hands. The radial "flower burst" that pops out of the skin(seen in Picard's nightmare, and the one that activates on Seven in "The Raven") comes to mind in particular.

Archived Post 07-01-2011 07:34 AM

Quote:

Agreed, it's a shame that all these fantastic customisation options seem to bring about these little problems that although aren't game breaking still cause a lot of annoyance for people.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Afanickton (Post 3619035)
The Trill spots, god yes the trill spots please fix them. it just urks me how on Tribble ,they added 2 new spot types, BUT THEY STILL DON'T CONNECT!

I couldn't agree more, I had really hoped the new spot patterns would bring with them a fix for the problem. I'm sure most people, like myself would've preferred they fix the spots rather then add more patterns :mad:

Archived Post 07-07-2011 02:34 PM

Agreed. Infected needs to cover the "whole body". Also, it needs to be available to BOffs. And the BOff Borg Suit needs to be available to Liberated Borg Captains.

Please and thanks.

Archived Post 07-07-2011 04:42 PM

This has been an issue for me as well. There are alot of costumes I have, such as the TOS command tunic and medical uniform that just don't work on my captain.

Archived Post 09-13-2011 01:10 PM

you think that with the push for more uniforms and costume pieces that they would keep things like this in mind. God forbid they ever release a Risa vacation pack. The infected skin would be the worse farmer's tan ever!!!

Archived Post 09-13-2011 01:46 PM

I know what ya mean, I also want to be old and infected

Archived Post 09-15-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Afanickton (Post 3619035)
Further infection skin would be nice, and the actual borg suit (since the borg boffs can have them it only seems fair)

I was thinking that the other day while looking at my alien female. I wanted to add the host spots, but with the ENT Mirror Universe uniform, it just looks odd.

Archived Post 09-16-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

you think that with the push for more uniforms and costume pieces that they would keep things like this in mind. God forbid they ever release a Risa vacation pack. The infected skin would be the worse farmer's tan ever!!!

Apparently, the Borg have heard the song "She thinks my Tractor's Sexy". He wasn't talking about them. :p