||06-15-2011 05:56 PM
Release Notes - June 16, 2011
- Antiproton dual heavy cannons and Antiproton single cannons can now be equipped to your ship while on a ground map.
- Borg raid heavy antiproton cannons and Borg raid dual heavy antiproton cannons can now be equipped by fighters.
- Horta Tweaks:
- Horta will follow a player when first summoned if not in combat.
- Horta global cooldown has been reduced to 5 minutes.
- Hargh'Peng Torpedo Updates:
- The inital impact is a small AoE.
- When someone effected by the Hargh’Peng uses Hazard Emitters it clears the dot and prevents the secondary explosion.
- The Secondary explosion is now an AOE.
- The secondary explosion bypasses shields of the main target, but not the shields of those affected by the AoE.
- Azura and Vov'wI personal comm code updates:
- The personal comm codes should now be usable without slotting them in a device slot.
- Reduced cooldown time to 2 hours.
- Added new item and power icons.
- The Spock data recorder has a new icon.
- The “Pacifist” trait had its icon updated.
- Various stability updates.