Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Earth Spacedock (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Advice PLZ - Lookin for a RP Fleet (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=220860)

Archived Post 06-23-2011 05:10 AM

Advice PLZ - Lookin for a RP Fleet

I am currently looking for a good but not [EXTREMELY] serious RP based fleet. Basically, I am looking for a group RP Fleet that is mostly or if possibly all Role-players, who try to stay in RP whenever possible.

BUT players that will “NOT” totally freak out when someone accidentally forgets to list a [ooc]= tag when they accidentally send in the wrong tab when trying to talk to their friends in fleet that are currently online.

Also, TeamSpeak -or- Ventrillo using fleets would also be nice as well.

Anyone have any suggestions for a RP based fleet that's somewhat like any of this?

Thank you to all for taking time to read this.

Archived Post 06-23-2011 06:37 AM

Daedalus Omega is a RP fleet and 12th Fleet has a RP community. Check them out and see if they might work for you.

Knights Templar is always looking for good people. We do not currently have a RP community, but, if you would like to start one, we can help provide some resources (we have a website, with a RP section, and Vent, we can set a RP channel). We are a mature (21+) casual fleet.

Take a look at our website, review our Procedures and Articles of the Knights Templar (P.A.K.T.) and Fleet Charter to see if we are a good fit for you.

You can register on our site and ask any questions you may have. Feel free to contact me in game if you would like to discuss anything.

Good luck and let us know where you go.

-Auspice

Archived Post 06-23-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auspice
Daedalus Omega is a RP fleet and 12th Fleet has a RP community. Check them out and see if they might work for you.

Knights Templar is always looking for good people. We do not currently have a RP community, but, if you would like to start one, we can help provide some resources (we have a website, with a RP section, and Vent, we can set a RP channel). We are a mature (21+) casual fleet.

Take a look at our website, review our Procedures and Articles of the Knights Templar (P.A.K.T.) and Fleet Charter to see if we are a good fit for you.

You can register on our site and ask any questions you may have. Feel free to contact me in game if you would like to discuss anything.

Good luck and let us know where you go.

-Auspice

Hello,
We are recruiting for Liberty fleet. We are not too big and not small but just about the right size. We focus on member satisfaction as “priority”. We value each and every member of our fleet and we are not a typical “corporate entity” kind of fleet with clueless organization and zero membership satisfaction.
We do have an active RP department as well as Foundry events/STFs/PvPs/PvE and many other fleet enhancing events. Our organization structure provides constant support to members 24/7 so all members from different time zones worldwide are welcome to the fleet. We enjoy the diversity and truly try to keep our members happy. We hope that you will find a “home” fleet with us here at Liberty fleet.

PM me for a hassle free invitation

Sam Nun@2007-2007