Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Any update on how KDF will get 'Pengs yet? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=221586)

Archived Post 06-30-2011 08:23 AM

Any update on how KDF will get 'Pengs yet?

Come on Cryptic, you could've easily worked them in as a mission reward elsewhere just as a stop gap to even things up by now. There are no excuses for not having done this. Just add it as one of the rewards for the early KDF missions already as a temporary measure until it's worked in "properly" so that we've got equal access. We know you can tweak rewards as the FE reruns prove.

Archived Post 06-30-2011 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebeneezergoode
Come on Cryptic, you could've easily worked them in as a mission reward elsewhere just as a stop gap to even things up by now. There are no excuses for not having done this. Just add it as one of the rewards for the early KDF missions already as a temporary measure until it's worked in "properly" so that we've got equal access. We know you can tweak rewards as the FE reruns prove.

They were able to get the freighter thingy in, so I guess just adding the peng peng to one of the already existing missions canīt be that hard. :)

Archived Post 06-30-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur1
They were able to get the freighter thingy in, so I guess just adding the peng peng to one of the already existing missions canīt be that hard. :)

I'd totally forgotten that. Yet another good reason.

Archived Post 06-30-2011 01:31 PM

Much like the Aenar BOFFs being made available through the new DOFF system, it seems like Pengas for Klingons is also off the table right now. Another in a long list of very unusual and confusing development decisions in this game's track record.

Archived Post 06-30-2011 09:37 PM

not a thing, but we have more c-store items! YAY!!!:mad:

who the hell wants a silly rock pet anyway, anyone else remember the rock pet gimmick back in.. what was it the early 80s? LOL

Archived Post 06-30-2011 09:56 PM

It always makes me wonder how shortsighted the Cryptic staff acts sometimes. Giving a klingon weapon to the federation but not to the klingons. Sigh! :rolleyes:

Archived Post 06-30-2011 10:23 PM

What is a 'Peng?

Archived Post 06-30-2011 11:00 PM

A HarīPengh Torpedo. The new mission reward for the fed mission: The Doomsday Device

Archived Post 06-30-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inquizitor (Post 3618772)
What is a 'Peng?

I'm SO not going to say what I really want to... :p

Archived Post 07-01-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superchum (Post 3618203)
Much like the Aenar BOFFs being made available through the new DOFF system, it seems like Pengas for Klingons is also off the table right now. Another in a long list of very unusual and confusing development decisions in this game's track record.

Have they actually said it's off the table?