Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Art of Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   Fleet Emblem option missing on male Boffs? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=221626)

Archived Post 06-30-2011 01:45 PM

Fleet Emblem option missing on male Boffs?

I was doing a bit of crew customisation when I noticed I'd forgotten to put my fleet's logo on my newest Boff's uniform (a male Caitian).

It was then I noticed the option to display the Fleet Emblem was missing from the tailor's options. At first I though it was a bug with Caitian Boffs until I noticed all my male Boffs were no longer displaying my fleet's logo.

After looking at the options for all my Boffs I noticed that all the females still had the option to display the fleet emblem, but all the males no longer did.

Anyone else having this issue?

Archived Post 06-30-2011 01:48 PM

Thats a negative... My Male char and Male BO's all have the fleet emblem option.

Archived Post 06-30-2011 02:45 PM

Just to update, the problem only seems to be affecting one of my characters.

I logged my other 2 characters in the fleet and both of their male Boffs are able to display the fleet's emblem :confused:

Archived Post 06-30-2011 04:07 PM

Well it depends on the uniform. If you use the Ent-mirror universe Uniform the Male version simply has no Fleet emblem slot, the female version on the other hand has one.

Archived Post 07-01-2011 02:37 AM

Hmmm interesting. I am actually using the Enterprise Mirror Universe uniform on this character. Although I've never noticed the lack of a Fleet Emblem on my male Boffs before (although tbh I often forget to put the Fleet Emblem on my uniforms and I end up having to go back and add them as I notice :o).

I just tested this by changing my Male Boff's uniform jacket and you're right the Fleet Emblem option came back :confused:

Thanks FirstAngelus.

Archived Post 07-01-2011 11:14 AM

Many of these bugs were fixed when we did our big "combadge compatibility" overhaul. Check it out again when Season 4 launches soon(TM).

Archived Post 07-01-2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhighison (Post 3619327)
Many of these bugs were fixed when we did our big "combadge compatibility" overhaul. Check it out again when Season 4 launches soon.

You forgot to put the "tm" behind soon. :D

Archived Post 07-01-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashur1
You forgot to put the "tm" behind soon. :D

Fixed it. ;)

But really, Season 4 IS soon, I can't wait for you all to play it! Sooo many improvements. (And s more coming post Season 4... lots of fun on the horizon!)

Archived Post 07-01-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhighison (Post 3619375)
Fixed it. ;)

But really, Season 4 IS soon, I can't wait for you all to play it! Sooo many improvements. (And s more coming post Season 4... lots of fun on the horizon!)

I can't wait until it (Season 4) hits Holodeck! I find myself not really wanting to play on the live server, simply because of all the improvements on Tribble atm, heh. :D

Not sure if you can answer this, but are the Cadet uniforms (and, hopefully, the Academies) coming soon?

I saw file names for the Cadet Uniforms and Academies (along with bank & inventory slots for the C-Store) in the last couple of Tribble updates (really, the only benefit of my slow-[synonym for donkey] DSL connection; while I'm doing updates, I can read what file names are coming, thanks to it taking me longer than others to download them, lol.), so I'm hoping they're coming out soon.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to all the season 4 stuff (and I'm *so* glad you guys are fixing the male ENT MU Fleet Emblem bug!), and I look forward to all the upcoming shininess! :)

edit: Never mind on the Cadet question, heh. I just saw the updated calendar, and they're on it. Keep up the great work, Cryptics! :)

Archived Post 07-01-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhighison (Post 3619327)
Many of these bugs were fixed when we did our big "combadge compatibility" overhaul. Check it out again when Season 4 launches soon(TM).

Ah cool, good to know. Thanks for the heads up :)