Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Azlesa broken ? (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=223191)

Archived Post 07-09-2011 07:53 AM

Azlesa broken ?

My LG KDF characters canīt enter the BG version of the Azlesa expanse anymore ! :eek:

The option doesnīt show up in the dialogue box, only the LG version and "not now".

Is this intentional ? My fed chars have no problem with entering the RA versions of BīTran. :(

Archived Post 07-09-2011 08:37 AM

That's so we can't farm data samples anymore...:P
Seriously, tho...
Do you have the Lt Gen version open?
You want to have the BG version of the expanse open, not the Lt Gen..
try it now ;)

*edit* took me a cple days, but after testing this myself, yep, can't enter the Azlesa expanse on the BG lvl unless you're BG or less. My Lt Gen cannot do anything beside the Lt Gen exploration anymore...
So...guess no more farming the yellow data and can't earn Marks of Exploration anymore.
Begin ticket bombardment.

Archived Post 07-09-2011 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg (Post 3634741)
Seriously, tho...
You want to have the BG version of the expanse open, not the Ly Gen..
try it now ;)

It never mattered if you had any version "open". You could always enter those freely. :rolleyes:

Archived Post 07-10-2011 09:26 AM

You can still pick up the BG mission and the daily for Azlesa Expanse. Yet we are unable to access the BG zone, to get the marks of exploration. So we are unable to do this daily at LG, in addition to doing the emblem dailies. On the Fed side you can still enter B'Tran, and do daily to get the marks of exploration.

Archived Post 07-12-2011 07:29 AM

Quote:

I tried it again this morning both with the LG version active, and after I finished LG and cleared that off my list. I even dropped my old "Chart Azlesa BG" mission and retook it. BG Azlesa is inaccessible regardless of the LG version's relative state. Considering that Explor Marks are how I usually gear up my Boffs, I'd appreciate it being turned back on soon so I can play with some of the new weapon refits on my away team.

Archived Post 07-12-2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akuv
I tried it again this morning both with the LG version active, and after I finished LG and cleared that off my list. I even dropped my old "Chart Azlesa BG" mission and retook it. BG Azlesa is inaccessible regardless of the LG version's relative state. Considering that Explor Marks are how I usually gear up my Boffs, I'd appreciate it being turned back on soon so I can play with some of the new weapon refits on my away team.

At least Iīm not the only one then. I hope the devs have this on their radar, it ruins my Azlesa runs. :(:)

Archived Post 07-12-2011 09:57 AM

I fit isn't addressed fairly soon, I'll ask my Fleeties to start posting Bug Tickets one after the other. Perhaps a few dozen of those my bring it to their notice. I would guess that they somehow left LG off the list of Ranks that can access that mission. Should be a simple Code fix (depending on how many lines of code include such a rank list for Azlesa). *shrugs* I don't write the stuff, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn...

If it was intentional, then they forgot to remove it from the Fed side as you mentioned.

Archived Post 07-12-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg (Post 3634741)
Seriously, tho...
You want to have the BG version of the expanse open, not the Lt Gen..
try it now ;)

*edit* took me a cple days, but after testing this myself, yep, can't enter the Azlesa expanse on the BG lvl unless you're BG or less. My Lt Gen cannot do anything beside the Lt Gen exploration anymore...
So...guess no more farming the yellow data and can't earn Marks of Exploration anymore.
Begin ticket bombardment.

Updated....
Why oh why oh why must every update create a bug swarm...?
Maybe we get each fleet member to send a bug report every week (daily will just irritate them) until it's at least addressed by something other than the generic reply "Ty for submitting your bug report, it is under investigation"

Archived Post 07-12-2011 04:35 PM

It feels as though the Fed side get more than us here on KDF.
With the B'Tran cluster, it was a 24 hour thing. Then they changed it to every 30 minutes.
Why can't we get that for the exploration marks as well for the Azlesa Expanse??

I agree that this totally sucks donkeys.

Archived Post 07-21-2011 12:31 PM

After the latest patch, I still canīt get into the BG Azlesa expanse with my LG characters. :(