Few questions since the update
Was wondering on the following:
1. In exchange I don't have the option to search for very rare (purple items) anymore. However if I select rare purple items come up, if I select uncommon rare items come up, and if i search common common items come up. Its like th green item search was taken out and everything moved one spot.
2. Ground I die much more easily, granted my guns and items I spawn are more deadly. Is there anything skillswise I can adjust to make my personal shields and armor more powerful?
3. I picked up the Klingon scout force daily mission, however when I go to that system I can't just play anymore. I have to go to the queue. But when I click the join tab scout force does not come up. I can start a private one, but how do you just play the normal one?
4. related to question 2 above, I have not yet tried the new borg. But they were tough before with all the changes and plus now they adapt to your weapons how is the game play? How are the missions like infected and the cure? they must be almost impossible.
5. since now you get a purple item for first place in STFs, and blue for second. Will/have the prices for items on exchange gone down? Since there should be more supply.
Yeah I know these must be simple and dumb questions, but really have not found an answer to them in the different posts - sorry if redundant.
1) its broken, it will get fixed.
2) no not really i dont think any skill actually increase shield strength itself. best to just try and get better shields and armour when ever you can. send your boffs in first if you can to take the damage, and avoid aoe attacks and split beam riffles as they agro more people.
3) they have changed it to a queue only. not many people like it as you need to wait for others to join. it might get tweaked or changed back but at the moment is queue or nothing.
4) i dont play the task forces but the normal borg are fine. you just need to pay attention and remodulate your weapons.
5) no idea. maybe/ maybe not depends on how many people run them and sell the items.
2: That was intentional. Your Ground Health and Shield (as well as that of your enemies) has been reduced as part of Ground Combat 2.0, while weapon and power damage has been increased.
3: This is intentional as well, but I'd still like it fixed so that you can go into a solo zone.
4: The Borg are a little tough. So long as you replicate your Frequency Remodulators (In Space, for free from ship replicator), you'll be fine. I ran Infected recently, and the only "hard" part was the boss room, so it's not much more of a struggle.
5: They haven't that I've seen. Either the earners are keeping them, or they're selling them for a normal amount.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:11 AM.|