||07-20-2011 05:27 PM
Release Notes - July 21, 2011
- Starfleet Academy is now available as a social map!
- Players can enter Starfleet Academy from the Sol System map.
- This map is available for use in Foundry missions!
- Crafting Updates.
- All Very Rare crafting recipes now require only two unique particle traces (down from 3 for Mk9-11, up 1 for Mk2).
- The Unique Particle (UP) Traces needed for Very Rare items has been balanced across the available recipes so that most UPs have a regular recipe in which they are used based on the type of item.
- This fixes an issue where some UPs were in far more demand than others (e.g. Vertions vs. Duderons and Dekyons).
- Based on additional player feedback, we are also now offering the ability to purchase schematics at the Basic Crafting Supply Vendors on Memory Alpha and Qo'noS for 10,000 EC each.
- Players may still craft schematics with Tier 1 anomalies, but the ability to purchase schematics will negate the need for players to return to low level sectors in order to locate Tier 1 anomalies for the sole purpose of making schematics.
- Most schematics now have an EC value of 100.
- Resolved an issue that caused the "ShooterPrimary" bind to not get set correctly when using offset key binds.
- The C-Store Bat’leth is now using the appropriate weapon art.
- Stability Updates.
- Borg ranged lieutenants will use their heavy knockdown forced plasma bolt less often so groups containing those enemies are slightly less dangerous.
- Fixed bug where some TOS badges were not visible on some uniforms.
- Fixed bug where All Good Things uniforms had clipping with their rank pips.
- Fixed bug where some Female Vulcans could not access all pointed ear options.
- Fixed bug where Glossy and Matte maters were not rendering properly.
- Fixed bug where some Female character could not access new Sierra and Antares skirt and boot options.
- Updating visuals on TNG style pips.
- Updated collar and shirt of TNG and DS9 uniforms.
- Updating visuals on Romulan, Gorn, and Gorn Augment NPCs.
- Ancestral Sin, Trade Deal, Quarantine, Standoff: Mission titles are no longer labeled as Daily’s.
- The stopper issue in “Second Star on the Right” has been resolved.
- BOffs no longer spawn with the player in quarks bar.