Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Klingon Gameplay (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Map of First City on Qo'nos (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=225073)

Archived Post 07-21-2011 09:40 AM

Map of First City on Qo'nos

Map of First City on Qo'nos

Hail warriors! To help you naviagate the streets and back alleys of the first city, here is a map that will help you get around.

Archived Post 07-21-2011 11:57 AM

Its Tailor not Taylor.

Archived Post 07-21-2011 12:25 PM

Huh, I did not know there was a Court House there. I will have to check it out.

I did laugh a bit when I had to go into the "Red Light District" to do the missions for starting a new character and saw the Female Orions dancing and the one Female Orion NPC was their... um... "employeer". :p

Archived Post 07-21-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaiba
Huh, I did not know there was a Court House there. I will have to check it out.

I did laugh a bit when I had to go into the "Red Light District" to do the missions for starting a new character and saw the Female Orions dancing and the one Female Orion NPC was their... um... "employeer". :p

The courthouse is on the other side of the fountain, afaik. You can't enter it.

Archived Post 07-21-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
The courthouse is on the other side of the fountain, afaik. You can't enter it.

Ahh ok, now I know how I missed it. That sucks though, I hope Cryptic adds an interior to it later on. Thank you for the info! :)

Archived Post 07-21-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Ahh ok, now I know how I missed it. That sucks though, I hope Cryptic adds an interior to it later on. Thank you for the info! :)

The Judge is sitting in front of it

Archived Post 07-21-2011 05:51 PM

Thats geat! The ingame mini-map should have labels on them also. Feel like a noob stumbling my away around :o

Archived Post 07-22-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soriedem (Post 3656403)
The Judge is sitting in front of it

Yea I know. I think that is the only thing that bugs me about the new Qo'noS. The Judge should be inside the Courthouse, not just sitting there on a bench like he has nothing to do. I am sure there are plenty of enemies against the Empire that need to be tried! :p

Like I said, I hope Cryptic does make the courthouse have an actual interior and place the judge inside, maybe in the judges office or something. The courthouse could also be a good place for missions, such as needing to capture an enemy of the Empire and bring him in to be tried for his/her crimes.

Archived Post 07-22-2011 10:16 AM

Quote:

Yea I know. I think that is the only thing that bugs me about the new Qo'noS. The Judge should be inside the Courthouse, not just sitting there on a bench like he has nothing to do. I am sure there are plenty of enemies against the Empire that need to be tried! :p

Like I said, I hope Cryptic does make the courthouse have an actual interior and place the judge inside, maybe in the judges office or something. The courthouse could also be a good place for missions, such as needing to capture an enemy of the Empire and bring him in to be tried for his/her crimes.

Just like us, the poor judge is waiting for the interiors, so he can finally get in and do his job. :D

Archived Post 07-22-2011 09:25 PM

I'd like a door to the foundry for the courthouse