Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The Elim Garak Sale (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=225234)

Archived Post 07-22-2011 11:55 AM

The Elim Garak Sale
 
From now until July 25 at 10 AM (PDT), take 20% off purchases in the C-Store and a full 50% off Costumes and Uniforms. Visit the C-Store for promotion details.

Archived Post 07-22-2011 11:57 AM

I like the name of the sale. Who came up with it?

Archived Post 07-22-2011 12:00 PM

Nice! Thanks for the heads up, Stormy! :)

(Also agree with Tuskin; like the name of the sale, heh.)

Archived Post 07-22-2011 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuskin
I like the name of the sale. Who came up with it?

I wonder if this is a small spoiler for the new DS9 Feature Episode coming soon

Archived Post 07-22-2011 12:03 PM

Ahhhh!

Must....not....spend...money.......failing......

Archived Post 07-22-2011 12:03 PM

brilliant title but i got excited for just a fraction of second. i thought my favourite cardassian was turning up.

Archived Post 07-22-2011 12:11 PM

I has a sad, had this been announced yesterday I could have not had to pick between the three uniform packs I wanted and only get two.

Archived Post 07-22-2011 12:17 PM

Jupiter costume pack is only 20% off???
And academy uniform is at full price?(too much to hope for i guess, but i don't see any "exception" mentioned for the sale)

Archived Post 07-22-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StormShade
From now until July 25 at 10 AM (PDT), take 20% off purchases in the C-Store and a full 50% off Costumes and Uniforms. Visit the C-Store for promotion details.

The Jupiter set is 6% off? Isn't this suppose to be 50%?

Thanks!

Archived Post 07-22-2011 12:24 PM

The Jupiter Costume pack is showing at 6% off for me...

I understand that new & recent items are sometimes excluded from the sale, but this one obviously wasn't, so why isn't it showing the proper discount?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexraptor (Post 3657900)
Jupiter costume pack is only 20% off???
And academy uniform is at full price?(too much to hope for i guess, but i don't see any "exception" mentioned for the sale)

It clearly states that certain items are excluded from the sale. It's standard for the most recent item(s) to be excluded. That still doesn't explain the 6% discount on the Jupiter pack though...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:26 PM.