Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   Galactic News Network (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Emergency Maintenance (July 28, 2011) (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=226026)

Archived Post 07-28-2011 02:01 PM

Emergency Maintenance (July 28, 2011)

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Thursday, July 28th from 2:30PM to 4:30PM PDT in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will provide an update once the maintenance has been completed.

Archived Post 07-28-2011 02:03 PM

this the fix to the crash problem today?

Archived Post 07-28-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar (Post 3669405)

If they're taking the server down in the middle of the day I'd say yes :p

Archived Post 07-28-2011 02:06 PM

aaaand Askray wins the smartass award for today haha

Archived Post 07-28-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

No, Wishy hasnt had her fill of smacking trolls so they are doing "emergency" maintenance so as to generate some nerd-rage threads. :p

Archived Post 07-28-2011 02:08 PM

I was fine for a while at Starfleet Academy, but when I beamed up to my ship in the Sirius Sector Block, I dropped twice withing 15 minutes or so. Thankfully, I was just rearranging my power tray at the time. Funny thing is, once I moved away from Sol and out into the middle of Sirius Block, I was able to finish without any further incident.

I'm also hoping that the Borg invasions will be either turned on or clarified (as to when they will be turned on) with this patch. Five times the normal experience would really help me out with my Orion Commander. :D

Archived Post 07-28-2011 02:09 PM

Maybe the patch will fix this, too.

Archived Post 07-28-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeamyGoodnss
aaaand Askray wins the smartass award for today haha

*screams and runs up to the podium*

OMG wow um this was totally unexpected.

*pulls out a piece of paper, with tears in his eyes*

I'd like to thank my mom for always being there for me, my family for backing me um creamy for being a poor DJ on SSR, Jahner for never doing anything, Tribble for being a pain in the tooshie. Oh Gotta thank Q cuz well he didn't turn me into anything last time he visited ESD...

Oh I just *tears roll down his face* Thank you Thank you!

*Walks off stage*

Archived Post 07-28-2011 02:10 PM

I heard paid by the infraction... No wait. I just made that up. It's not true. Can't be, she's still working and not chilling drinking a pina colada on a beach somewhere.

BOOM BOOM.

On topic > Thanks for ths fix devs. Fingers crossed.

Archived Post 07-28-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Or ....

(1) Remove the Borg Invasion from the main server. ... they breed like tribbles, you know.

(2) Paving the way towards a Borg invasion.