Star Trek Online

Star Trek Online (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/index.php)
-   The Academy (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   Question on reclaiming C-Store items. (http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=227524)

Archived Post 08-08-2011 08:46 PM

Question on reclaiming C-Store items.

If I were delete my Enterprise Constitution ship to make room for a shuttle, would I be able to reclaim it later on when I get an open space for it? If so, does this go for all C-Store purchased ships and gear or only the special unlocks?

Archived Post 08-08-2011 08:48 PM

Some, but not others. If you get rid of your Caitian/Aenar BOFFs, they're gone for good. Ships you *should* be able to reclaim- I did it with the Delta Flyer once or twice, but I dunno if it applies all the time.

Archived Post 08-09-2011 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerrus (Post 3689720)
Some, but not others. If you get rid of your Caitian/Aenar BOFFs, they're gone for good. Ships you *should* be able to reclaim- I did it with the Delta Flyer once or twice, but I dunno if it applies all the time.

Are you sure about the BOffs, because that doesn't sound right. I know if I get rid of my photonic or borg BOffs I can reclaim them.

Archived Post 08-09-2011 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attilio (Post 3690135)
Are you sure about the BOffs, because that doesn't sound right. I know if I get rid of my photonic or borg BOffs I can reclaim them.

The Borg and Photonic Officers come straight from the C-Store and can be gotten again, the other you buy a voucher and give it in to receive those BOff so those you can't get again unless you buy another voucher....

Archived Post 08-09-2011 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psytce (Post 3690148)
The Borg and Photonic Officers come straight from the C-Store and can be gotten again, the other you buy a voucher and give it in to receive those BOff so those you can't get again unless you buy another voucher....

Oh ok, thanks. That's a strange way of doing it.

Archived Post 08-09-2011 05:36 AM

You can indeed reclaim ships you bought in the C-Store. I've reclaimed the TOS Connie a few times to outfit my ship with phasers (yeah, I'm lazy, so sue me) and had to reclaim the Excelsior and the dreadnought a few times.

Archived Post 08-09-2011 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attilio (Post 3690135)

All Ships, tribbles, costumes and items from the C-Store are re-claimable.

Theese Items are not re-claimable, and once used, have to be re-purchased:
  • XP boosts
  • Captain Re-train tolkens
  • Captain Re-Name tolkens
  • Aenar BO
  • Caitian BO
  • Bank extension
  • Inventory extension

The list may not be complete, but close to.

Archived Post 08-09-2011 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attilio (Post 3690156)
Oh ok, thanks. That's a strange way of doing it.

The difference with the Aenar/Caitan is also that you can sell them on the Exchange. This allows people acquiring them without having to spend money. Onthe flip side, it's a way to buy EC in the C-Store.

Archived Post 08-09-2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anazonda (Post 3690161)
All Ships, tribbles, costumes and items from the C-Store are re-claimable.

Theese Items are not re-claimable, and once used, have to be re-purchased:
  • XP boosts
  • Captain Re-train tolkens
  • Captain Re-Name tolkens
  • Aenar BO
  • Caitian BO
  • Bank extension
  • Inventory extension

The list may not be complete, but close to.

All those other ones I knew. I just assumed that all BOffs were reclaimable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully (Post 3690169)
The difference with the Aenar/Caitan is also that you can sell them on the Exchange. This allows people acquiring them without having to spend money. Onthe flip side, it's a way to buy EC in the C-Store.

Alright, now it makes more sense why they aren't reclaimable.

Archived Post 08-09-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully (Post 3690169)

Although technically true, I'm thinking the more accurate reason is because you can buy multiples of them and being able to reclaim something you can have a couple of doesn't work well. The ability to sell them would just seem to be a side benefit of them not being reclaimable.