||08-10-2011 05:10 PM
Release Notes - August 11, 2011
- Updated some old descriptions for the procs on certain Tetryon ground weapons.
- Make the shooter reticule turn red if it's over a destructible object.
- Players should no longer hear shield balance, shield redistribute, or photonic medical officer audio from other players.
- Sector Space keybinds have been removed from the options menu since they have been disabled for a long time anyway.
- Fixed Regenerative Spores plant healing value in the Coliseum. They should now be helpful to the player again.
- Fix a bug in the item context menu that would cause it show 'Use' for almost all item types.
- The exploration version of Mk X Polyalloy weave PolAp/PhaDis/PlaTet armor was set to BoE instead of BoP. They have been updated to be BoP.
- Replaced the duplicate deflector dish in the badge store with the correct dish.
- Hooked up new costume to thrown grenades and made their transit power not require line of site. This was to fix as bug when you threw a grenade on a slanted wall the grenade would not explode.
- Updated display text for the Oberth Battery.
- Updated tootlips for Mask Energy Signature.
- Updated Tooltips for Evasive Maneuvers.
- Made Saucer Separated Galaxy pet use player ship name.
- All Borg ships have received a complete graphical overhaul.
- The ten Unique Particle Traces now have their own icons.
- Minor performance improvement when initializing keybinds.
- Updated the login loading screen to remove Atari logo.
- Replacing Atari Token icons with Cryptic C-Points icon (note your Atari Tokens are still valid).
- Fixed several client crashes related to logging into the game.
- Updated the Combat Horta description.
- Fixed an issue where small fighters would not enter combat if they weren’t spawned by an owning carrier.
- Fixed several missions that were calling the wrong mission update text.
- Added descriptions to several powers that did not previously have them.
- Updates in preparation of next week’s QXP weekend.
- Addressed an issue where local and zone chat was crashing or becoming unresponsive in some areas.
- Fixed an issue where some players couldn’t log in if they had exceeded allowed number of Bridge Officers.
- Enemy groups will now correctly spawn at level 31 on the Malon ground map.
- Players with the Nerve Pinch trait may now use this in "Everything Old is New" to gain access to Ens. Svoboda's console.
- Added waypoints for the Dera system patrol.
- Added waypoints to beginning space section of mission "Saturday's Child" and clarified explanatory text.
- Fixed some minor gameplay issues with one of the Borg STF bosses.
- The following animations have been tweaked further based on player feedback:
- Minor tweaks to sword and bat'leth movements while in shooter mode.
- Updated player idle while holding an assault weapon.
- Sword animations have been tweaked in general.
- Female walk animations have been adjusted.
- If you preview a ground map in the foundry and then try to get back to the editor it may crash.